Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies and everyone who supports us! I’m a new member. I’ve crossdressed and been drawn to feminine things my entire life. I used to push it away. But now I’m in my 40’s, divorced and with two kids, and I decided to explore these feelings that have dominated my psyche for so much of my life. I’ve started therapy, and it’s been amazing! She recommended this site so I thought I’d check it out. I look forward to hearing all about you and learning what I can.

hello and welcome to this great site.  i did not think therapy would help with x dressing or she or he would mention about a site to look at and join, for me my x dressing has been with me for many years.  long story but i stated when i had to wear tights in a school play i was hooked. my x dressing went away for a while but came back. i am in my 50s , my x dressing is much stronger now then ever. i x dress when i can and mostly every day with my male cloths over female cloths. i have more female cloths then my wife and more female cloths then male cloths.   glade you came aboard.

Hey Melissa…..Welcome to CDH!  All the girls here love to help out and answer questions and make suggestions. Explore the site and contact any of us for help. My door is always open…..come in a set a spell.

Lady Veronica

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Melissa and welcome to CDH. How nice your therapist recommended our site. Here you will find an awesome bunch of girls sharing the passion for expressing our inner feminine feelings. The girls are fantastic, very helpful and supportive.

I’ve been crossdressing since my early teens some 40 years ago and have been going out fully dressed as a woman for the last five years. I now confidently present as Marianne in most contexts. Browse around the site. Make some friends and make yourself at home. Please feel free to contact me anytime for questions or just some girly chat.

Thanks to all who replied. I appreciate the welcome.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?