Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m going to be absent for the next couple of days, so I want to take this opportunity to thank all you great ladies for making my 2020 as memorable and beautiful as it has been. This place and the friends I’ve made has been the best gift ever and I am so very grateful and blessed.

All the best to ALL OF YOU!

Anonymous

Have a good Christmas honey…it’s been a blast!!!!….huggs, grace xx

Anonymous

Thank you Rei! I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

Kay

Kathleen
      Duchess

Merry Christmas Rei! I have really enjoyed all your insightful comments

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Rei.

Jessica

Anonymous

Merry Christmas Rei. Have a wonderful time, keep safe.

Love to all Amanda xx

Merry Christmas Rei.  Enjoy your time away and stay safe.

Alice

And a very merry christmas to you, Rei, wishing you pure happiness.
      Regi

Hi Rei yes it has been a wonderful year and so happy to meet you and chat many chats with you .. Merry Christmas and a Happy New  Year  big hugs Girlfriend  chat soon ..

💋💋💞💞🌹🌹🌹

Merry Christmas Rei! I agree this place has been a blessing for me too.

Maria

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Merry Christmas Rei!!  love to you and yours.  Have fun and stay safe dear!

Stevie ❤

Rei

The same back at cha Girl!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!  🤗❤️🎄

Have fun and be safe!

HUGS – Robyn 🤗❤️

Dani CD
      Lady

Merry Christmas Rei 🎄.                                                                                                    From the other of the world. I hope you and your loved ones have a happy and safe Christmas and new year.                                                                                                                  Dani👩🏻‍🔧xoxo

Merry Christmas!

The highlight of my 2020 was joining ,this site and meeting a very special friend, a kindred spirit.

Happy Christmas to you Rei and to everyone here at CDH, my new home away from home.

Seren
      Baroness

Happy holidays to you Rei, and I’d echo your thoughts; discovering this place has been such a blessing for me too.

Wishing everyone a safe and peaceful holiday

xx Seren xx

Lovely sentiments Rei and wishing you the best of this Christmas Season as well and also to all the other girls out there as well. This is a lovely place for all of us to share in our joy of being Feminine.

Anonymous

Happy Christmas to all here

Lowe From Emily

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

And a Merry Christmas to you Rei,  your wife and daughters… and a safe holiday…..

Hugs…

Stephanie 🎁

Merry Christmas Rei.  I hope it is the best it can possibly be. Much luv Hun💞

Merry Christmas ladies. Hope you are all having a good one.

Love Tish

Diana W
      Lady

Merry Christmas to all you wonderful ladies!  I’m wearing a cosy pair of open toe slippers my beautiful wife bought me so my feet can be warm and I can still admire my pink toes!  I hope you all got something nice and feminine to enjoy.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?