Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone. Midnite eyes here, new to the site and wanted to say hello. I wanted to reach out and see if I could find a few of like mind. I’m pretty easy going. Accepting of all and very inclusive. Fun loving and kinda goofy at times. I’m not the best with the introduction thing. So! Drop me a line

Anonymous

Hi Midnite,

Welcome to CDH! We are a pretty accepting group!

Nice to meet you,

Kay

Hi Midnite,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!!

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Midnite   happy to welcome you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, Midnight! Happy that you are here!

Hi Midnite,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to the family!

Hi Midnite Eyes!

So did it hurt? You know, when you fell from heaven?

You asked us to drop a line, so that’s mine.

Welcome to CDH!

How about when you fell into heaven? You know, crossdresser heaven……

Hugs

Autumn

Welcome Midnite!

Anonymous

I did four ninja spins and then a roll. The tree broke my fall. 🤣

Greetings Midnite Eyes!

I am going to steal Autumn’s joke and say: Is your dad a thief? Cause he must’ve stolen the stars to make your eyes…get it? cause…Midnite…Eyes? I’ll go see myself to the corner. Pleasure to have you here, we all need a little more goofy in our lives.

Hi Midnite, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! Stay goofy at times Luv! After all laughter is the best medicine and who cannot bust out laughing when someone does something kind of goofy! It makes us feel better all over!  The messages I usually impart to new members are usually pretty serious in content, but even I totally appreciate some humor and the goofier the better. I am glad you found us and decided to become a member! Especially since you are looking for like minded people! If your mind is on crossdressing people- check! If your mind is on acceptance of people just as they are- check! If your mind is on helping others who are struggling with their life situation- check! Since I believe you are that type of person, I do believe you will find this site to your liking. It is filled with people just like that! Now if I can just get you to start filling out your profile page you’ll be perfect pour moi! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?