• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      DeLora
      Lady

As a kid, a boy with some girly feelings, I discovered that Smarties (little chocolate candies with hard, coloured shells) could be used to colour my lips bright red. I later discovered that coffee grounds made a reasonable eye shadow.

Just wondering is anyone else did similar things as a kid.

Anonymous

No, but powdered Kool-Aid worked.

Anonymous

Ah yes,  I remember it well; the original sweetless tart taste and the color of cherry.  Thanks for the memory, Bettylou.

I remember doing the same with red smarties as a young person DeLora. But, it did not leave that crisp perfect look that I desire now. It looked smudged ugggh!

Gail
      Lady

I have to tell you though, as I got into my Teens I found work in Quality Control at an M & M’s factory.

It didn’t last too long, they fired me for throwing out all the W’s!

Molly
      Duchess

Not M&M s or Smarties, but in a hot climate the frozen non ice-cream treats, always in a red/pink colour where possible and made sure they were eaten in a way to get the red colouring all over the lips and tongue.   If challenged by the boys… Stick out the tongue to show that “that’s what happens if you eat such items… What of it?”

K Swim
      Lady

Not sure how to answer this one…..

Candy made my lips turn other colors, but I did not do that intentionally. I was just messy.

I had almost forgotten doing this.  Not with M&M’s, but I had a definite love of Cherry Popsicles.  I could make my lips as pink or deep red as I desired by using one of those, and freezing my lips in the process.  The hardest part was making sure my mom had bought some when she did the grocery shopping.  Thanks for making me remember doing that. 🙂

PaulaF

DeLora
      Lady

Ok, so it wasn’t just me!
      I only remembered this a few days ago, after I bought my first lipstick.

I used red rice paper that my dad used for making model airplanes. I’d cut 2 pieces into lip shapes and after licking them, stuck them on my lips. Pretty red lips which could be removed in a second! And yhen there was this time when I found a tube of lipstick in the woods behind my house… but that will be for another time! 😁😁💄💄💄

Anonymous

I would put on pink lipstick that I borrowed and make kissy faces in the mirror. The smell and the taste that I couldn’t help but taste after rubbing my lips together was, along with the reflection of my pink shiny lips in the mirror, was intoxicating. Never did that with candy, though. :/

Anonymous

Red smarties made great blush too, rub them on your cheeks, shazam.

Anonymous

You’re welcome, Lynda; that was a very long time ago, and questions such as these dredge up long-forgotten memories for me, too.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I kissed my plush dog and bear.  Made a real mess.  I also pinned a piece of  fabric to my short hair for a pony tail  and wrapped a scrap bed sheet around my body to” look like” the Hawaiin girl I saw in a movie. I picked a flower to put in my “hair” an felt incredibly pretty. Another time it was a Greek goddess I saw in a movie.  I always had mixed feelings about seeing pretty girls on TV.

RachelCO
      Lady

I never really used candy, but then again, I would always get onto my moms make up, especially when she wasn’t looking

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Love all those stories, Ladies! Sadly, I didn’t use any of those things for make up or lipstick. I certainly got stained lips from red or orange popsicles, but never made the leap to using it, or thinking of it as makeup. I prefered the bluish ones, that made my lips and tongue look like I’m dead.

Oh Dear, those days are so far away now. Thanks for bringing back those memories!

Amy

I can’t remember intentionally using smarties or m&m’s as lipstick. I’m sure all my friends and I laughed about your lips being red and looking like lipstick while eating popsicles when we were kids.

Anonymous

Hi. Lipstick, no. I did however use Parma Violets to make my tongue purple and Blackjack chews to make it black.

Nasty little boy that I was!

Sian x

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?