Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, pleased to be here at last, and nervous with it.

I’ve been in close touch with personal feminine feelings since I was very small. Years of denial, years of yearning, just aching to present as female, but always without the courage to do so. I told my first wife (after a bit too much Pinot Grigot for both of us) about my inclination, my desire, and I was stunned when she went as far to accept it, to take me shopping, buying me – on our first trip – skirts and silky underwear. She even had the front to hold up a pair of French knickers in one shop, and ask out loud “do you think she will like these?” and my legs almost gave way. We’d got to that point because I’d had to confess to to her after she found  a lipstick of hers in my pocket, and detected a streak of it on my lips. Plus the less obvious evidence, like a pair of stretched stockings here and there, and a broken zip on one of her skirts, which nobody but her or me could have caused. It all formed pictures which an intelligent woman would notice. No passing it off on ‘another woman’. Also, maybe I even said things in my sleep. I will never know. But she accepted it, and she let me dress, in front of her, and in our bed. We eventually fell out, but not over that. The years passed. Like all those stories we’ve all heard and sympathised with, I still want to to wake up as a woman, as much as I want to go to bed as one, but of course it never happens. Tragic, if only for me and those who feel the same. I know that ‘tragic’ is too strong a word, but when I want to wear a dress, and can’t, then yes, it feels like that in the moment. But bittersweet, certainly, almost like mourning a lost love who also loved me, but couldn’t live with me. The comforting thought – as well as the annoying one – is that I know the desire to walk down the street in a gorgeous dress and heels will never go away. I want to do that, tomorrow; the thought is one of endless fascination and pleasure, and will never leave me. I just wish it could happen, but I’ve never had the nerve to try. Years of dressing, both wistful when I can’t, and erotically charged when I can. I still find it weird to say that otherwise, I’m happy to be male. Life is life.

Julie Riley.

Hi Julie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just look around and ask many questions of the wonderful ladies here telling there stories about the journeys they are on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Julie as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Then as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

So nice of you, Stephanie. Thank you. xx

Hi Julie,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Very lyric and moving.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Julie thanks for sharing your story with us,

Welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I don’t think I’ve got the courage to come out to them, I’m in the UK too I’m down in Shropshire but i was born in Manchester, I’ve ever only been out a few times dressed but it was late at night in my car no one can tell if you’re a man or woman when it’s dark, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place the girls will support you any way they can X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thank you very much, Rozalyn. So nice. xx

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Julie, Welcome to CDH

Thanks, Roberta. The welcome feels so genuine. xx

Brenda
      Lady

Hi

Thank you for your post, i have recently joined and it has been a great place to safely talk about the love of crossdressing.

Im uk based southeast and always happy to chat.

Brenda

X

Thank you, Brenda. That’s kind of you. xx

Hi Julie
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
      Secret crossdresser but enjoy dressing especially in a skirt.
      Don’t get the opportunity to dress very often but underdress most days.
      Purged many times but the urge and desire never go away.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Hello Julie
      Welcome to CDH nice to meet you thank you for your intro very interesting read, I am Sarah from Buckinghamshire
      xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

Welcome Julie, so nice to meet you … your sisters here offer you friendship and support so evident as you scroll down through the messages… please read the informative forums… and make yourself at “home” Regards, Leonara

Thanks again, Leonora! Terrified, but encouraged to be with such nice girls. Women. I mean, people!! :-)))))))

Leonara
          Ambassador

Julie, thank you for your friendship, Leonara

The encouragement from all of you is quite moving. I know we’re in a bubble, but that doesn’t detract from the kindness of every girl, and the feeling that even people whom you don’t know can make you feel good. Thank you, all. It’s wonderful!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Julie.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Julie,

Welcome to this friendly accepting community!
      It’s lovely to meet you,

💕Lara

Thanks so much, Lara. The same in return!

Welcome Julie. Your intro is so well thought out and articulated that I actually enjoyed reading it. Really well expressed.

Hello Julie welcome to CDH thanks for sharing your informative and thoughtful intro about who you are. I am happy you found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hi, Julie and welcome. You have come to the right place for support and information. All of the ladies are willing and able to help you discover who you are and who you want to be. All my best,  Allysa

That’s good to know, Allysa. Thank you!

Many thanks, April, for taking the time to help!

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Julie,

Welcome to CDH. No reason to be nervous here at all. CDH is filled with friendly ladies willing to answer questions and offer guidance when requested. Sit back and enjoy being another one of the gals!

Hello Julie Riley.  nice story loved reading it. wish my wife would take me out shopping for a dress or skirt and ask if i would look good in this out fir and even buy me things. but i do all the buying and wear them more then she does. wife knows and lets me dress up when our last adult child is at work for 4 to 8 hours. so, i dress up, but she will not see me and sit in same room as her not even help with makeup, she has seen me dressed up and getting dressed up so what is the deal with that.  well enjoy being the real woman you should have been just like me. i have been cross dressing for many years on and off and now it’s more on then off i even under dress and go out

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?