Tagged: 

• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

What is your favorite movie that has a CD or TS in it?

Why?

There are many…

My favorite  CD movie is Mrs. Doubtfire due to the family aspect and RW’s humor aspect.

Favorite  moving with a TS is James Bond For His Eyes Only. She is excellent  in this movie, and I’m  partial to 007 flicks.

Elaine
      Duchess

The Crying Game.  I love Forrest Whitaker, of course, but the trans (not sure of her name) was soooo convincing, methinks that was the first time I realized that I wanted to dress openly en femme.

Anonymous

Dayle I’ve watched The Crying Game many times and Jaye Davidson, who played the trans girl Dil, still enthralls me. He later played Ra in the movie Stargate but it was hard to not see that role as Dil playing dress-ups. lol

In a classic case of a person’s looks counting against them, although he has androgynous looks many of us would die for he had problems because of his appearance.

I have not seen him in anything for ages; I think he gave up acting.

I don’t remember the name of the movie, it starred Patrick Swayze. I think it was called

“Too Wong Foo”  ?????

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I think that was +TO WOng Foo-thanks for everything-Julie NEwmar” -also has WEsley Snipes and John LEguizamo

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Also good are The Soldiers Girl and(I hear) the new one The Danish Girl

Anonymous

The first ‘trans’ movie I watched on DVD at home was Transamerica. At the time I had not come out to my wife but I just said the storyline interested me.

Her reaction to the movie, and how it ended, gave me cause to think that she might not be as against CDing as I thought.

Of course, as an Australian I’d have to say ‘Priscilla, Queen of the Desert’ would have to be the very best trans/CD movie. One of my great pleasures on our trip outback last year was to spend a night in the Priscilla Suite at the Palace Hotel in Broken Hill. It’s the same room they used in the movie. The movie brought so much fame to Broken Hill that they now have a ‘Broken Heels Festival’ there.

Claudia C
      Ambassador
      • My wife bought me the DVD for Transamerica.
      Jeanette
      Lady

Call me old-fashioned but I still like Tootsie. But The Crying Game is a fantastic movie too.

I can’t wait for The Danish Girl to be released. I have seen the trailer and it should be a terrific movie

I like Tootsie , also. I like the story line where she falls for the girl.

I haven’t heard about The Danish Girl. I will be watching for it.

Thanks

Amanda

An God Created Women.  TheBriget Barbot Classic with The French director Vadem . The point is how to act like a women does naturally . Bridget is totally herself in this movie . A lot of fifties and early sixties movies , with Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor , Natalie Woods , Audrey Hepburn is where you want to learn your mannerisms and speech patterns These were the days when women neede a man to protect them , and good manners and polite demure classy behavior was commen .The people knew how to talk and talk have conversations that were witty or at least clever

Far and away my favorite Trans movie is, “Just Like a Woman/”  1992. I have it on VHS.  Unfortunately, it’s only available on DVD for the UK so I can’t get a copy of it that will work on DVD player.  :o(

It’s a British flick that covers all the greatest fears of a Trans person.

At Wikipedia:
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104576/

At YouTube:
      https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiI0_mvkr_KAhVQ82MKHToACPAQtwIIJTAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-x48fjepIV8&usg=AFQjCNFFAYsBpBE4IM8etAUbq-FKhHXN6g&sig2=wW1xX58VV3oD6s0EnVrQqg
      <h2><span id=”Plot” class=”mw-headline”>Plot</span></h2>
      Gerald Tilson, a finance executive, finds himself thrown out by his wife when she discovers women’s underwear in their flat; in fact the clothes belong to him. He takes lodgings with Monica, who gradually discovers his alter ego, “Geraldine”. A subplot deals with his boss’ plan to defraud their Japanese clients, and how the couple thwart it.

It starts of with Gerald at work getting a call from his wife on her way home from the airport after getting an earlier flight.  He busts out of a meeting and tries to beat her home,  but gets caught up in traffic.  On arriving at his house, he sees her throwing his trannie clothes, which he’d stupidly left laying around their bedroom, out the upstairs window.

He then rents a room in a boarding house of a slightly older woman, who discovers his cross-dressing and encourages him to go out somewhere besides the cross-dress club he frequents. There’s a great scene at the club with a couple of dozen CDs who have various levels of passibility.

Gerald final agrees to go shopping with the land lady, runs into his boss who doesn’t recognize him.  He gains a lot of confidence and one night after he’s been out to the club, lets his high powered car creep up over the speed limit and gets stopped by some trans-phobic bobbies and nearly gets away with it until they run his plates and see the car belongs to a man.  The accuse him of being hooker, arrest him.  It hits the papers and he looses his job.

Spoiler alert:  What follows gives away the ending.  If you haven’t seen it and want to, stop reading here.

Landlady talks him into becoming a freelance consultant and he hires himself out to the client his boss was wooing and presents evidence that his old boss is shafting the client in his recommendations of who they should deal with and kills the deal.

Happy ending.

Not a movie but a TV Series from Netflix – “Orange is the New Black” Laverne Cox is an actual TG (in case you didn’t know) Her character was a fire fighter who when fighting fires in homes would steel the residents credit cards to help pay for her transformation. She then gets sentenced to a medium security woman’s prison.
      I like it because it has some good hard core woman’s drama from all walks of life

june
      Lady

Some like it hot, Its agreat movie very funny, and of course Marilyn Monroe.

Anonymous

2016_all the arts music movies tv and more: Claudia C original post: 

What is your favorite movie that has a CD or TS in it?

Why?

There are many…

My favorite  CD movie is Mrs. Doubtfire due to the family aspect and RW’s humor aspect.

Favorite  moving with a TS is James Bond For His Eyes Only. She is excellent  in this movie, and I’m  partial to 007 flicks.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?