Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ally T
      Lady

Just a quick hello to all. Hoping to meet some new friends. Would adore to talk with some local girls but always interested in chatting with all.

Hi Ally and Welclome to CDH!  Feel free to browse our site and chat with us girls….we are here to assist you in any way with questions, advice and helpful hints. My door is always open….do come in and set a spell, let’s get to know each other a little better. If I may be of further service…..drop me a line my new Sister. Till then………

Hugs……

Dame Veronica

Ally T
        Lady

Thank you for the kindness!  Hope to be able to talk with many of you.

Hi Ally, thankyou for joining CDH and its nice to have you here. I’m sure we will have members nearby as long as you dont live in Antarctica! Please feel happy to have a look around the forums and you can also explore the chat room if you prefer 🙂 . I hope you make many new friends here, just like I have! Welcome to the family!

Fiona xxx

Ally T
        Lady

Thank you!  All that have sent messages are so nice. Hope to talk to many more

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ally  welcome . You’ll find  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself who love talking about everything . Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Ally and welcome, glad to here that you have an accepting SO. Everything we do has limits, life is a compromise. I hope you enjoy being here with the rest of us girls. Dress, relax, and have fun.

Welcome Ally!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?