• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I usually get told that my dressing style is like one of the Clueless girls. But my wife recently got me a pink faux fur coat and some red platform boots. So, I put an outfit together with Emily In Paris as my inspiration.

It’s been way to long since I had been out totally en femme. I have been enjoying half-drab outings wearing heels and obvious womenswear without a wig, makeup, or even shaving. The past two months had given me an awesome beard that I haven’t had since I started dressing. I still didn’t get off comments from anyone. But I still got compliments from people. If you’ve followed me long enough, you know about my social experiment regarding compliments while out in stealth mode or not.

This past weekend was no exception. I didn’t attempt to change my shape except for my breast forms. So, I still had my manly torso somewhat. Plus, the platform boots had me being a 6’ 5” glamazon. As usual, the girls at the show loved the look. I got into more than one great conversation about clothes and being transgender. One girl even said I reminded her of Emily Cooper which sent me over the moon since that’s what I was going for.

One of my coworkers said it gave her an Elle Woods vibe (which Bree also mentioned here in the public gallery). I’ll take that too!

It was great to not have snow on the ground and I’m excited about the changing of the seasons because I have so many cute clothes to wear. Tonight, I am going out in half drab in a totally cute outfit that I have wanted to wear my new Jessica Simpson booties with. I’m being considered for a board position with our local equality coalition. I won’t have time to do my makeup after work so I figured it would still me totally appropriate for me to go in half-drab since I’m, technically, non-binary at work and anytime during the week. None of the coalition members have even seen me out of makeup and a wig. That will make it fun too because nobody ever recognizes me.

Anyway, Saturday just reinforced just how much I love going out totally en femme. I missed it. I have some photos in  my latest private gallery for y’all to see. I have some with and without the coat. Here’s the link:

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/trailgirl/mediapress/valentine-drag-show/

I really wanted to go to a fetish ball this weekend but the high will be back below freezing again. I might skip it because I have another event the following weekend and March is looking like it will be great for getting dolled up.

Have fun girls!!

Hugs!

IMPORTANT UPDATE

The president of the equality coalition immediately knew it was me since I was the only crossdresser that came through the door. Aaaand I was approved to be on the board of directors. I “officially” represent crossdressers, non-binary, and transgender people now within our community. The organization is the one that puts on our local Pride Fest, among other things. I’m also excited about doing a transgender clothing exchange soon and I’ll definitely share it with everyone when do it.

Hugs,

Mika

Congratulations Mika, they are lucky to have you!

Anonymous
        Lady

Mika, that is fantastic!!  I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you are an inspiration to us all!!  Congrats!!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Hi Mika cute outfit yea and congrats girl on appointment to the board they are picking the right girl for the job..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?