• This topic has 27 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So my wife’s girlfriend came over today, to meet Regi. This is the one my wife asked me if she could talk to, about my new choice in life.
      She was coming at 2, and I was sooooo nervous, all morning, it is the first person to see me, besides my wife, fully dressed
      It went swimmingly, I dressed in a pretty flowered bodycon dress, just above the knee, and pink nails and lippy to match my pink heels.
      My wife did my eyes up for me(how in the world, do you do your own when you cant see without glasses??) with a pale blue mascara, and black “lush” lashes.
      I will post a pic a little later.
      If I do say so myself, and not wanting to sound,,big headed? I looked darn good.
      After the first few minutes, my nerves calmed, I showed her how I can dance around in my heels, and we had a wonderful visit, Im just sorry we only had an hr.
      BTW, we were safe, as this is one of my wife’s personal support workers.
      All in all, I am overjoyed, what a wonderful day
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Regi..

Just love everything about this…

Organised, safe and with your wife’s blessing….sounds by your description that you looked lovely. ( Pink heels!!! )

so pleased for you and can’t wait to see the pics….

Grace ❤️

Thank you, Grace, it is my first step out of the nest, and what a glorious feeling.
        I owe it all to my sisters,I love you all
        Thank you all for the support and courage
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Regi,

That’s a great story.  How wonderful!  As a support worker, I imagine she drops by on a regular basis.  So you no longer have to change out of your femme clothes when she comes by, that’s pretty exciting,

I never realized how big Simcoe County is.  Are you closer to Lake Simcoe or to Georgian Bay?  I grew up south and east of you in Ajax; it was a long but nice walk/bike ride to Lake Ontario.

I’ll send you a friend request.  Take care, Hugs, Krista.

Hi Krista, and it is exciting, I am usually at work when she comes in, twice a week, but one of her days is Monday, and thats the day I usually schedule off when I need to be here during business hrs, so yes, big bonus, lol
        I am right on Georgian bay, well, about a half a click from it, and I will be honoured to have you as a friend
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Krista
          Duchess

Hi Regi,

When I was growing up (and that was many, many years ago) we used to travel northwest to Midland, Penetanguishene and Balm Beach on occasion. Those were fun trips.  Even did the boat tour of the islands.

Mondays will have new meaning.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Oh, Regi, that’s wonderful! I’m so happy for you, it must’ve been such a great stoke to your pink fire…er…fog.

Bridgette

Thank you, Bridgette, Im still on a pink cloud nine, lol
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

So happy for you Regi,i am so glad it all went wonderful. PS i have same problem doing my eyes with poor vision

Thank you, Shannon,
        If anyone has a solution, I would love to hear it.
        We have a magnifying mirror, but even with that I cannot focus.
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Oh Regi! I’m so happy for you (and a little bit jealous if I’m being honest). That sounds just wonderful and highly productive.

I’m dying to know, however, what your wife’s friend SAID! Lol

God bless,
      Steph

Well Stephanie, the first thing out of her mouth, was ” to be honest, Im a little jealous,look at your legs, and figure??”
        Can you imagine how my head swelled??
        She was extremely complimentive(is that a word?lol) and couldnt get over how I looked, is looking forward to the 3 of us going out when we are able, and so so supportive.
        She really did make my day
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

My heart absolutely swells for you. And you ARE beautiful, so her complimentary comments were spot on! 😊 🤗

Lol, ok, now im blushing
            Love you,girl
            Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

Do me a favor, please. Please please thank your wife from all of us for the way she demonstrated sacrificial love to you.

I’d love for us to find a way collectively to thank the wives/SOs who show up in these success stories — to encourage them and affirm them. I think being the spouse of a CDer can be a very very lonely place, as we often drag them involuntarily into the closet with us.

thanks for sharing a wonder full story, I bet it was thrilling to have wife do you make up!   glade you enjoyed your fem side with some one different then your wife.  I have not had the opportunity to  share my fem side with any one besides my wife and  for Halloween.  oh and C.D.H. wish my wife would be more supportive with my hobby or desire to dress up and do my make up and sit in same room and talk like 2 woman.

It really is wonderful Lucinda, I feel so bad for those of us who dont have that support, and, If I may say, even my wifes worker cant get over the change in Darlene, she is so much happier, and taking care of herself, more, to keep up with me, lol. So win-win
        If only more wives would open their minds, and embrace this, to some degree, I am sure a lot would see things differently.
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

yes if wife’s would under stand the cross dressing world we live in, wife’s would be more supportive.  they would help us with make up teach us how to apply  eye shadow and what color to put on, how to put on foundation and cover up better. real woman x dress on a daily basis and nothing is said to them about it.  I see real woman wear pants and shirt,, sneakers.   real woman now days do not dress like woman besides wearing perfume and some with long hair,   other then that they look and dress like men.  so what is the big deal with us wearing female clothing as society calls it??   people think that woman’s clothing is for woman only and we have to wear pants and a shirt or a suite and tie.  its just clothing to cover up the body so we are not nude.   society needs to wake up and smell the coffee and see people as we are dressed up, not the way we dress up.

Regi, that’s absolutely wonderful!

I know very well the delightful feelings of chatting comfortably with people while I’m en femme, including my wife and her 6 school friends albeit in costume parties – and can currently only dream of being Laura with them.

I’m so glad you had such an amazing experience – your wife is a real treasure!

And I’m really glad you shared this experience with us – it’s brightened up Easter!

Oh… where’s the tissues!

Love Laura

Thank you, Laura, And I do know she is a treasure, I make sure I tell her every day, how much I cherish her, and how lucky I am to be with her.
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Marvellous! I love happy endings.

Araminta.

I have posted a pic, if anyone is interested😊😊

Hi Regi,

Wonderful to hear your meet up went exceedingly well!
      Alice

That’s great Regine, very happy for you!  It’s great your wife’s friend is understanding!

Ashley

Ohh, Regi

We’re so happy for you! What a cool thing to do and an opening into real society! It’s actually not that long ago when I met one of my wife’s friends for the first time as Polly… it was a nervous meeting at a café but after the initial surprise and a little awkwardness the occasion went… so, the next time I met another of her friends I was better prepared and then… went shopping with her friend afterward and both of us bought dresses!
      It gets better and better… self confidence breeds more self confidence.

Love Polly

Thats so true, Polly, my wife always said I kooked good, but she is my wife,so it doesnt mean as much as when an outsider does. The affirmation , that I felt after meeting her friend, just had me floating all day, and was such a boost to my self confidence, if she is willing to be seen in public with me, I must look ok, lol
        Hugs, Regi👩💕

Eona Oh
      Lady

Absolutely overjoyed for you! ❤️🥃👠

Anonymous

Regi, all I can do is echo all the previous comments and say how wonderful it is to reead your account of what must have been both a terrifying and thrilling day. You are twice blessed to have such an amazing wife and to have made a new supportive friend, treasure them both!

Big hugs

Diana

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?