Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went out the first time last night, kinda sorta fully dressed
      We had take-out for dinner, and I went to get it, dressed for the first time.
      I put on my forms, a beautiful black lace bra, did my nails pretty pink, had my lady do my makeup, put on My Belina jeans and a cute top, rings, a nice “sisters” necklace , but no wig. and went to the restaurant. We are in full covid lockdown, so curbside pick up only
      I stood in line, feeling very feminine, gave my pickup info in my soft voice, and waited for maybe 15 minutes with a crowd of people.
      I had my winter coat on, as it is the season, but I still felt a spotlight on me, though no one seemed to notice, lol
      It felt incredible, and my first real step “out”.
      Thanks for listening to my drivel,
      Regi🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️❤

NICE!!! A lovely way to start the New Year Regine.

Penny Jay
      Lady

Congratulations, there will be no stopping you now.

PennyJ

Hi Regine what a way to start so so proud of you . Like the others here that step into the girly world as an equil you done it girlfriend  so looking forward to it sadly a while longer before it happens here for Stephanie but tickled for the day to come ..  😘😊😊😊😊💋💋😘

Stephanie

yes Regina it is the start now of something really beautiful and satisfying. Welcome to the sisterhood

Anonymous

Yea every time you do it you will gain confidence

Terri
      Duchess

Good for you girl !

Anonymous

Drivel on! Your story gives us encouragement!

Anonymous

Oh Regi….. wonderful !!!!

I bet you loved it, were you shaking when you got home???

you’re a superstar!!!…..well done honey❤️❤️

No, Grace, I thought of all my sisters, and I was floating for hours, I couldnt believe I did it, and also how it made me feel.
        Now, the beard has to go, so I can wear my wig, and be fully Regine next time😍
        I owe it all to my sisters, here for the courage to do it
        Regi

Anonymous

Regi….I can feel the excitement, simply because I can so clearly remember my first trip….and I will promise you this honey, you are dying to get out again, and no matter how many times you do, the rush will always be there….love you, grace x

That sounds like a great experience Regine, gave me a little thrill just imagining it!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Once is not enough is it Regine?  You go girl!!!!

Sandy

Hi Regi,

Congratulations on your first outing.
      Alice

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?