Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m on my way back to The Finger Lakes where I grew up to try to secure a teaching position in Ithaca, New York. It is there I will begin my transition to Maura, full time. I cannot wait until I feel the female hormones surging through my body, bringing physical changes (breast development and better than that, psychic relief after decades of denial that there is a woman residing deep inside of me). I will go all the way, dressing fully, growing my hair out, visiting beauty parlors for makeovers and nail treatment, and then I will plunge into the beautiful world I’ve always dreamt of, and finally be at peace with myself.

Johnnie
      Duchess

Maura that is awesome. Happy that you are embracing your true self and have finally found peace

Maura….

hey girl…just read your recent post to moving to Finger Lakes area and transitioning. I am so happy that you have found yourself and the courage to pursue the impossible seeming dream you want. I wish with all my heart that everything goes well for you. Hopefully we will hear from you again on CDH. If you get depressed or lonely and want to chat or talk thru your adventure…..contact me on my private message button….I will be there for you dear. I really do hope you can teach younger kids….most teens these days are such lost causes.

In the words of John Lennon….”.I will get by with a little help from my friends” !

Love and good luck…….Lady Veronica

Im so happy you are embracing your true self and going to the next level

Maura!!!

That is fantastic!!!

Any updates?  (Your post was August, now early October).

Did you find a job?  Did you start on your hormones?  Are you living as a female full-time?

Hugs!!!

Karen

Sounds exciting very happy for you. I hope some day I’ll be completely transitioned.  I just started cross dressing… Not in public. Need to get the feel of being myself a little first.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?