Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone i am Nikki. I am new to this site but i am glad i found. A little about myself. I am in my mid to late 30’s. I started crossdressing in HS and liked it. I stopped when i decided to pursue a military career and went to a military collage. As you can guess crossdressing is not highly accepted. So i stopped which torn me up some. After almost 20 military i decided to start crossdressing again to recapture how i felt when i was younger. No one knows i do and if they did would add a level complication i am not willing to deal with that this time. I am currently married but my wife doesn’t know either. Right now i am trying to accept my feelings and explore being crossdressen in private. In time i hope i can express why i like doing this and how it makes me feel. I know i dont have a picture up yet. In time, after i shed some weight and try to resturn to a more femminie form, i want to post pictures of my self in a very classy and dignified matter. Something i could be proud of in time to show people. Right now i am too big and muscline.

Thanks Nikki

Anonymous

hi NIKKI I am 6ft 225lbs was married wife died have 4 kids. they all knew I am cd and no prob with it. I hope you can come out to wife some day. Try to find a way to sound her out. maybe say I wonder how I would look all made up w/make up and if she says lets see it may open the door to go further. You never know until you try .WOMEN are more open to cd. I hope you can work it out. I am now 78 yrs old and have been dressing since 8 yrs old. I also say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. HUGS JENNIFER1

Anonymous

Thank you for your sound advice. I hope i can get back to the day i was crossdressen as a teenager allot more often. Being in the military really made me feeling sub conciseness about being a crossdresser. But i cant deinie how wonderful i feel dressing up. that instant stress relief will do wonders for me.  I hope in time my wife would accept it. Maybe after i loose a bunch of weight and feel better about my self dressing up to show her wont be hard.

Hi Nikki, welcome to CDH, and thank you for your service to our country!

Mattie

Anonymous

Hi i am erica (eric) just joined yesterday. I been dressing since a child on and off. I am married and wife knows about the obssesion of panties and pantyhoses. But not that times when she not there i wear a dress or skirt around the house i do not wish to be a woman or to look like one just love to wear their clothes. But dream of the day she will let me wear pantyhoses with shorts out in public. Hope to meet some ndw people and friends here

Anonymous

Thank you for writing back to me. I hope to meet some nice ladies too in here and grow closer as a community. Thanks again Nikki

Hello and welcome  Nikki, we are happy  that you’ve  discovered this little peace of heaven.

Cookie    ☺

Anonymous

THank you for welcoming me in. I am very thankful for your reply

Nikki

Anonymous

Hi Nikki and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Thank you Rose for welcoming me.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Nikki. Welcome to CDH. It’s nice to meet you.

Dawn
      Lady

HI Nikki

Welcome aboard I too have just found this place there are lots of helpful articles here to help you along your journey.

Anonymous

hello dawn thank you for the information and welcoming me. I hope to get to know you in the future.

Hi Nikki I know how you feel if you ever want to talk feel free to message me hugs beth

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?