Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s about time that I take some time to reach out to someone that might understand and appreciate what I am going through.

My experience with crossdressing started about 20 years ago since I started using my ex wife ‘s clothes without her knowledge  or consent.Otherwise,all was very normal and we managed to have a very stable life until our divorce 5 years ago.I decided to go for an overseas job since then and have been living alone since.Apparently it became much easier to pursue this obsession  (very privatley)until today . Being old though created further frustration with concerns such as my physical look and fear of rejection if I decided to come out of the closet in a very private and anynomous way. Furthermore I wasn’t so sure if that made me a sissy or not.I must admit that I developed a habit (bad or good) of looking at profiles of sissy people with sexual suggestions that made me kind of excited but I wasn’t sure if my feeling were as a man or a potential woman.I even tried couple of times to post anyanomusly on Imgur and Flickr and other sites as a crossdresser /sissy gurl and I was so turned off by the comments that I deleted my accounts within weeks I am seriously considering going to a foreign country (maybe a very tolerant country like the Netherlands ) for a proffessional intense feminization/crossdressing  counselling in a practical way and to stop just dreaming of being a woman behind closed doors.From the responses and the welcome messages that I received here so far,I am happy to say that I finally landed with a considerate helpful group of like minded decent people that will help me gently but surely achieve my desires.I never recovered from my experience with posting in Public sites but I think with your help ,I am on my the right track this time.Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to talk soon

Hi Mustahee.    The journey we go on to explore who we are is never easy and has a lot of twists and turns. Continue on your journey and know that you are not alone. This site is a blessing for us and there are many others like you to help if or when it becomes a challenge.

hello Mustahee.   like other people here say. don’t be ashamed of what we do, its society that is wrong, welcome aboard to C.D.H. look around the site and meet new friends here. all us girls are very understanding and friendly. not like other site you have mentioned.i have learned allot more on this site and learned to except my self. we are cross dressers not sissies, we x dress to express our femininity, just like woman showing the male side, woman dress in manly cloths all the time.  i started with a pair of tights in a school play, i was hooked. since then it was a hard journey. my x dressing went away for years and later came back stronger. as years go by i have been x dressing allot more and have my own set of dresses, skirts, nylons, make up, perfume, panties bras, and pads, jewellery. wife knows of my x dressing but will not help or see me but lets me dress up when 2 adult kids are not home. wife has seen me dressed up a few times, i don’t hide it from her any more but i don’t push the limit, she will not let me sit in same room and talk like 2 woman.   i enjoy my dressing up for i feel that i am female most of the time. i feel that i was born in the wrong body, male brain female body and figure. i don’t see a counselor, i don’t think it would help, here at C.D.H it helped me allot more then wasting my money to talk to a councilor and telling her or him that i love to x dress.  have a great day and i added you to my friends list . need to talk any time just send me a message

Anonymous

Hello Mustahee,

You have certainly come to the right place to aid in your discovery. Whether you find that you are truly a female or a male with a definite strong feminine side (like me), I believe you’ll be glad you found CDH. I know I am. In the short time I have been a participant here I have met many beautiful friends here that have offered encouragement and understanding along with sympathetic ears when I need to talk about my own situation.

I love this place! Welcome and enjoy the journey.

Mustahee, hello!  You certainly have gone thru quite a lot with your desires. I am behind you 100 % and want you to persue your dream as far as you can. If I can be of any help, please let me know. All the best….

Lady Veronica

Dreams sometimes become reality!! Never stop!!!

Love and hugs,

Lanna💋❤

Jackie
      Ambassador

Mustahee in my opinion your not a sissy unless that’s what you choose to be or want to be. The journey we all face at one time or another in our lives whether it be selling shoes, cross dressing, transition or becoming a preacher is our own and nothing or nobody should interfere with that. You are the sole one to decide what dreams or aspirations you make come true. A greater portion of our society we live act as though they don’t understand us when in all reality they do. It’s also a very hypocritical society. But when you follow through it becomes reality. There are millions of us who face the fact that we are who we are just as every living individual is. I think you know in your heart who you are and want to be even more. I don’t give advice, only suggestions and my suggestion is is to go where you feel comfortable being yourself and surrounding yourself with like minded people. This life is short lived. We are only here for what seems a minute then we’re gone. To have lived the life we really didn’t choose to live live but instinctively went along with is a huge accomplishment we succeeded while we were here. I say that we didn’t choose because in my own heart I don’t feel we did. I solidly feel that we were born this way and it’s up to us to decide whether we accept that or if we choose to fight the inevitable and be miserable trying to live in a manner that we are not satisfied or happy with. I wish you the best and hope that your next post is about the decision you make. Nike has the perfect slogan yet that say’s, JUST DO IT! Follow you heart. Best, Jackie Wild.

Anonymous

Mustahee,

There are a few crossdressing forums out there that the full of nasty, bitchy people. I used to be on these but after a while I got fed up of the negativity and left.  So far, on CDH, I’ve had nothing but polite friendlyness, though I’ve not been on here long.

As for being a sissy… If you are, so what? I don’t consider myself a sissy, but I too have looked at the photos, read the stories, marvelled at the dresses etc. Who wouldn’t want to dress like that, even if only occasonally.  I’m not sure about the public humiliation side that sometimes tacks itself onto sissydom.

Life has many avenues. Even if you go down the wrong one, it’s all part of the adventure. Going the wrong way can often be what makes you a better person. If life were easy all the time it would be a tad dull.

Keep walking. Head held high. Listen to your heels clicking and think to yourself “That’s the sound of someone who is going somewhere. Someone who knows what they want and will do their best to get it”

I’m fully accepting that I am a crossdresser. I used to hate it. I hated the trouble it caused. Today, I know it’s part of who I am. I’ve accepted this. I’m proud of this. Donna is as much me as my male side. I have no wishes or intention to transition. I am as you will see in the pics I post a man in womens clothes. I’m happy with this.

Good luckk and happy travels.

Donna

Dear Donna,I am deeply touched by your words and those dear friends that took the time and energy to welcome me into this wonderful  community.I am much more relaxed and with a clear head after reading and rereading these sweet suggestions. I certainly agree with every word you said  and will try to live by them as much as I can.Afterall life is short anyway . thanks a great deal

Lulu (Mustahee)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?