Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,

I joined this site a few days ago so it is time I introduced myself. I am a crossdresser in her 50s and my name is Michelle. I have been into female clothes for as long as I can remember and started dressing in them when I was about 10. I have dressed, on and off, since then but I have only really dress in private, except for underwear and androgynous jeans/tee shirts etc. When I was younger I always had long hair but career and age put that to an end.

Only three people know that I am a crossdresser; my wife (who doesn’t want to see me dressed), my therapist (who is encouraging me to experiment more so I can get to know myself better) and a cis girlfriend who wants to go for a girls night out on the town with Michelle. The thought of that is both super exciting and completely terrifying. While I have been dressing for a long time I have very poor make up skills, I don’t have a feminine voice and because my wife doesn’t like the idea of me dressing I have to be discreet about shaving body hair. I would love to hear about other girls’ experiences of going out for the first time, where they went and who they went with.

So, I am here to make friends and to learn as much as I can and pluck up enough courage to go out in public.

Love,

M

Welcome Michelle!!!!

Lanna💋❤

Hi Michelle

Welcome, it is nice to see another U.K. based girl on here, I am sure you will make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Jessica

Hi Michelle,

Welcome. I went out a couple of weeks ago en femme. See public photos on my profile page. Had a fantastic night at LGBT club in Milton Keynes so felt totally relaxed. Not too far away from you if you are in London. Happy to chat and give you more details any time.

Katie x

Hi Michelle

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring.

GNO😍go for it !!! Such a buzz!!

❤️B

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Michelle

happy to welcome you here. Your among a community of accepting and caring girls who are always here to help in everyway . Their advice will certainly  help explore and learn more about where one ‘s journey may like  to go.  Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outtings to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. Met a couple of cders and enjoyed a night of dinner and drinks. It was a great going out with others as it  make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them.   Always safe and easier to share this moment with others like yourself. Best to you on your journey and enjoy your time here with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Michelle!

hi michelle welcome to this lovely place

sophia x

Hi Michelle, Teralynn here.  Welcome to CD. If you are looking for tips, friends and support then you have joined an on line community where you will find all three and a whole lot more. The people on here are knowledgeable about crossdressing matters and are friendly and supportive. So be active and reach out to them. You’ll probably find that you will want to make this your on line home. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Michelle  I am the same with wife deal, she lets me dress up when our last adult child is not home and at work, wife will tell me I can do what I like to do.  well I started with a pair of tights in a school play I was hooked, from there it was on and off x dressing.  married now and I got dressed up and went out to a x dressing meting called Buffalo Bells. , got all dressed up put on my male cloths over them went out told wife I was going to shop around in stores for tools on god deals. any ways when I got to the meeting place I took off my male cloths in my truck, put on wig, perfume, ear rings, heels and went into the meeting place . I was afraid to walk in but little at a time I went in, found the place sat down, then I thought this is the wrong place it was in the other room. it is a church were people meet.  cross dressers meet  once a moth. I was greeted with open arms and we all sat around a table introducing our self’s. I stayed for a few hours I loved it. I had the greatest time of my life. now I forgot the time and day to meet.  so here I sit at my computer meeting new people and chatting with some of them.      you came to the right place to meet.  glade you come aboard. any ways that’s my journey to x dressing. I buy my own female clothing. wife will not help with make up or even see me when I am dressed up if she does she kind of not looks when I walk by.   well that’s about it. have a nice night.

Natasha
      Lady

Hi Michelle

im new here too its nice that there is another girl from the uk here i say go for it if you want to go out im in a difficult possition that means i cant have that freedom but i did when i was younger and it was so exhilarating you will love it. if your worried about your make up then get your friend to do it for you but if you do go out you wont regret it.

Anonymous

Hi Michelle and welcome to this lovely site, your story is similar to most of us, having an interest in female things from a young age to crossdressing and the dilemma of telling your wife. Good luck on your journey. Sandra x

Michelle, your story is quite typical. I can say with absolute certainty that you will feel euphoric when you finally go out in public en femme. Oh, God yes, you will feel nervous, anxious and afraid – we all did – but the joy you will experience will easily outweigh the angst. My suggestion is for you to find a day when your wife is out of town – feel free to encourage her, LOL – invite your friend over to help you with your clothes and makeup and then head to a restaurant or club where it’s unlikely you’ll encounter anyone you know. You may want to go out of town yourself. Does this sound like a fun plan? Try it, and do spill the tea on your experience. Go, girl!

My situation as well!!

Anonymous

Welcome Michelle to the site, looking forward to enjoying chatting with you.

Amanda X

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven, Michelle! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi

Same situation, but have made it my goal to go out this year..  Had a makeover this week, which made me feel so girly…watch this space..xx

Welcome Michelle. You are among friends here. Your story sounds very familiar and congratulations on each of your steps to find out who you are.

Welcome to CDH Michelle,

I haven’t gone out in public en femme yet either. I look forward to the day that I can as well. Because I completely understand how exciting and omg scary it is. A thousand questions aka doubts start creeping in and mess you up. Just know that you’re now among the best group of ladies that share and have shared your journey and we are all here to share and support you in that journey. I hope that some day your wife will come around. It took mine many years after I told her to begin to except what I can not change. It is hard not being able to share your intimate self with the ones you love.

Hugs,

Cassandra

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?