• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hi everyone
      my story begun i guess the same as most very young my urges would go on and off but dressing up was always there i loved the feel the softness i can remember that much and yes i got caught by mum a few times being heavily embarresed i always denied it to her always felt too confined within anywhere even open spaces but i made it through i have told everyone that need to know or who cares, everyone has stood by me and supported me even my fiance has been really good with me and helping me shop and giving me makeup lol and my own little carry makeup bag i love it ( it was a surprise ) 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

What a wonderful outcome Trish! Congrats on your spouse’s acceptance!

Anonymous

wtg Trish!!!!

I told my sister, when she and her husband were living in Florida, half a world away from me.   Later, after her husband of 40+ years passed, she moved back here.   She moved in with family and I’ll not discuss that here.  I had invited her to live with me but she had made commitments.   On the whole she hadn’t wanted to meet Rosaliy.  Then one day she called and asked if I wanted to have lunch with her.  I said sure.  It was an off day at work for me so, naturally I was Rosaliy and finally, sis got to meet ME as Rosaliy.  We had a good time and eventually, because of issues with the other part of our family, she moved in with me.   Today we can’t imagine life without each other in it.   She has given me a few clothing items she has outgrown and some jewelry she no longer wears.   We have also purchased clothes and jewelry for each other.   I so love being her sister and, because of increasing mobility issues, the woman of our house.

Anonymous

hi rosaliy

omg wtg you sister i barely get further than my front yard dressed , i do have alot a luxurys when it comes to being me but i have never been out in public as me , your experience inspired me , just getting into make up now , i got the body the desire and the way to make it happen im so happy 🙂

Rosally

What a great and wonderful story and outcome for you.  I am open with my wife, some friends and only 2 family members.  I wish I could have that relationship with my siblings.

Heather.

Trish

That great news.  Glad to hear there is so much support and love around you.

Heather

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Hi Trish.

Good to hear you have your  fiancee’s acceptance. Sometimes that is half the battle.

Welcome  to your new home.

Anonymous

hi Claudia

thank you so much im loving it here , im just starting to experiment with make up so my fiances advice is really helpful , i love the friendly feel here and all the friends i have here , its so comfortable to be able to talk freely with everyone

ty all 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?