Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Billie Jean
      Duchess

I’m exhausted!  This week my wife went to visit her sister. She knows about Billie, has seen her dressed but not with make up, wig, and all.
      Here is what I discovered. The advisers from CDH are wonderful. I have read all that I can and thanks to you this week was a success  this week I:

1 Put on makeup and loved it
      2. Figured out which wig was me.
      3. Went out fully dressed. It was wonderful.

4. Discovered I like the “boys” tucked and the “girls” out

5. Had a photo shoot at home and I look pretty damn good!  Still have a long ways to go but I’m ready to keep working on it.
      6. I spent every hour I could dressed and loved it.
      7. Don’t really care who knows either!
      8.  I’m closer to sharing my story with someone.
      9.  Love my wife and never want to hurt her, so I’m fine with putting Billie away until next time.
      Thank you to CDH and all  the wonderful girls that have friended me.
      Hugs… Billie

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Wow! Sounds like a busy week Billie. I’m genuinely happy for you. Thanks for sharing

Wonderful. I relate so well to your situation as I have enjoyed those weeks home alone too.  I found it so empowering, so rewarding and so feminine.

What a fantastic week you had Billyj. And you have the photos to prove it! Nicely done. You look very stylish and very happy. Thanks for sharing.
      Best, Clara

And happy one year CDH anniversary to you!

C

Happy anniversary Billyj!

Alice

fantastic Billie, sounds like a dream time thankyou for sharing

What a lovely experience for you Billie to just be the girly you for an extended period of time. I’ve been there and done that too, but those occasions are rare for me. But to just dress up for days on end and to put on makeup…there is something so special when we can put on makeup…that lovely final touch making us feel so wonderfully Feminine. A wonderful life experience for those of us who love to crossdress and let our girly feminine feelings freely surface for a few lovely girly days.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?