- This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks ago by .
I’m exhausted! This week my wife went to visit her sister. She knows about Billie, has seen her dressed but not with make up, wig, and all.
Here is what I discovered. The advisers from CDH are wonderful. I have read all that I can and thanks to you this week was a success this week I:
1 Put on makeup and loved it
2. Figured out which wig was me.
3. Went out fully dressed. It was wonderful.
4. Discovered I like the “boys” tucked and the “girls” out
5. Had a photo shoot at home and I look pretty damn good! Still have a long ways to go but I’m ready to keep working on it.
6. I spent every hour I could dressed and loved it.
7. Don’t really care who knows either!
8. I’m closer to sharing my story with someone.
9. Love my wife and never want to hurt her, so I’m fine with putting Billie away until next time.
Thank you to CDH and all the wonderful girls that have friended me.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.