Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I grew my nails out. They are decent length now but how do you choose the shape to cut them. This is all new regarding nails for me. I have had them short my whole life. Any advice would be appreciated ladies!

Hi,  I started growing my nails about a year ago.

The first time that Elena did them ,she did them oval. I kept them that way for about 3 months.  Then Elana suggest coffin style.  I love them and  I will keep them.  My toe nails are acrylic, and I keep them long and they they are also  Coffin, I get many compliments.

Skylar

Robin Snow
      Duchess

I’ve always had a thing for long square shaped nails.   When I started growing them out last year, I watched a couple of videos on how to shape them.  I started with square then eventually changed to more squoval than square.   Lately,  coffin has gotten my attention.

You might want to pick a shape, keep it for a while then change to another one.   Just have fun with it.

Robin

Get a mani, and enjoy the show!

Anonymous

Hi Melanie. Che k out alexandrasgirlytalk on yyoutube. She has great videos and one dedicated to nail shapes.

Love❤❤

Melissa

Emily
      Lady

Experimenting with press on nails can help determine your preferred shape. Also, different occasions and venues call for different nail shapes. Most of all, have fun with the process!

Hi,

Every 3 to 4 weeks I have a mani done.  It is so nice to be pampered.  I started out with oval, then I tried straight.. I finally found the shape I like and that is coffin.

Also, I have a pedi done every 6  to 7 weeks.  I have acrylic nails.  So I need a fill since the nails grow.  Right now I have them long for the Summer.  My big toe is about 1 inch long and the others are graduating length.  The shape is straight across, but I am going to have them done in coffin shape.

I receive quite few compliments, that makes a gurl feel like a lady.

Skylar

When I grew them out for the first time a couple months ago my first shape was almond.
      Unfortunately I work in a factory wearing tight safety gloves so in no time my nails were bent or broken. I squared them off and have had much success.
      Also, depending on the size of your hands and length of fingers, certain styles may be better suited than others.

I loved the extra length and dramatic point I first adopted but I’ve got big hands and loooong fingers so I’m sure it was terrifying for those around me! LMAO

Hello Melanie

I like squoval and ballerina shape

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?