Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All, ok so is there a manicure Β that I can get that will go unnoticed during the day but I can add some color and have it pop?

thanks

GI😘

Anonymous

Hi Gianna, I have been getting regular manicures for a year or so. you can get your nails buffed and polished with No coatings at all. They will just look like you got a man’s manicure. Then add your own color for going out. Naturally make sure you take all of the polish off before going back to your daily work or whatever. I guess this answers you question.

Anonymous

Wow great to know! Thanks I will get that done ASAP.

Love

Gi😘

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Hi Gina: Until today I had no opinion, but a trip to the storeΒ  found me buying bright red nail polish and after it was applied, I’m hooked. Toes will stay red, but fingers will return to normal for work, for now. I previously used fake nails, but they were too long and although they looked good, I almost took out an eye and couldn’t use my fingers (maybe too long). I read previously that clear polish was the thing to do. I neverΒ  considered it until today and I look good gurl! Rock it when you can!

On the topic of nails, Wanda mentioned fake nails. Is it possible to remove them when changing back to male drab? Or are they stuck on for the long haul?

Rhesa,

I use fake nails I have a couple types.Β  One is the press on nails.Β  I tend to use the kiss press on for flat bed nails.Β  If you wipe the nail down with rubbing alcohol or nail polish cleaner and let dry before applying they stay on pretty well.Β  They will not take prying at things though.Β  Like if you open a pop can or sometimes pulling on aΒ zipper then can pop off.Β  I usually have to watch my pinkie nail the most.Β  LOLΒ  I have wore these for about 4-5 hours without any problems.Β  They come off at the night it is easier if you pry from the side of the nail than the front.Β  I also have the Glue on type of nail.Β  These stay on a lot better and are also a little more durable but you have to apply them correctly read the instructions so you get the air out of the glue and do not use to much glue.Β  These are a little harder at getting off and once you do you have the glue to deal with and it does not wipe off.Β  I have tried several things so it would make it easier to remove but have not found it yet.Β  You almost have to buff your nails to smooth them out again.Β  If put them on right you can remove the nails but you usually damage the nails when removed.Β  I am still working on a way to glue them on so they can be removed and clean with nail polish remover.Β  There is also a way to remove the nails using a nail polish remover soak but I have not tried this.Β  Hope this helps hun.

Wanda Full
        Duchess

hi Gurls: I got these at Amazon and they stick like the dickens and are relatively easy to get of, but they are had to get on. They are nail shaped pieced of strong double sided tape and when you stick it to your nail, you have to peel off the top layer, which is devilishly hard for me to do.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NXRP5XO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope this helps. For me it takes less time to paint them than to fiddle around with the tape.

Anonymous

I use a glossy clear coat. Β My nails are manicured in a feminine Style and honestly nobody notices them when I am in drab. Β I interact with lots of people, and I think they just assume I am a metrosexual or something about my nails. Β When I am en femme I put red or pink or whatever right on top of the clear coat (which I maintain daily). Β  It comes right off with remover as long as I don’t get the red down in the cracks or cuticles.

[quote quote=90331]Rhesa,

I use fake nails I have a couple types. One is the press on nails. I tend to use the kiss press on for flat bed nails. If you wipe the nail down with rubbing alcohol or nail polish cleaner and let dry before applying they stay on pretty well. They will not take prying at things though. Like if you open a pop can or sometimes pulling on a zipper then can pop off. I usually have to watch my pinkie nail the most. LOL I have wore these for about 4-5 hours without any problems. They come off at the night it is easier if you pry from the side of the nail than the front. I also have the Glue on type of nail. These stay on a lot better and are also a little more durable but you have to apply them correctly read the instructions so you get the air out of the glue and do not use to much glue. These are a little harder at getting off and once you do you have the glue to deal with and it does not wipe off. I have tried several things so it would make it easier to remove but have not found it yet. You almost have to buff your nails to smooth them out again. If put them on right you can remove the nails but you usually damage the nails when removed. I am still working on a way to glue them on so they can be removed and clean with nail polish remover. There is also a way to remove the nails using a nail polish remover soak but I have not tried this. Hope this helps hun.

[/quote]
      When you use the glue, you have to use a Acetone based remover and it does get most of the glue off, dries the crap out of your nails though, but that is the only safe and easy way to remove them

Fake nails are great but to pass at work they need to almost be matte and definitely need to look like nails so more or less French manicure and wow that takes a steady hand…lol…and u will likely need well set gel polish to not chip them at work so in a word..no…there isn’t anything that would really pass at work as real nails unless u r a nail magician.

Yeah, hands are pretty conspicuous so have only done my nails a couple of times and it always seems like such a waste to have to remove after a short while.

I have my toe nails painted pretty much at all times these days.Β  I love getting home from work and kicking the shoes and socks off – it is an immediate feeling of letting myself out.Β  Side effect is that I wear closed shoes more often these days.

Hello

I keep my toenails painted all throughout the warmer months here and am not shy to wear open toe sandals in public. (I am still mostly closeted otherwise)

I also paint my fingernails often and keep them en drab…brighter shades too.

In my experience, most people don’t care.Β  I get occasional side glances.Β  I get far more compliments than negative reactions (almost zero).

Sally Hansen products has a great item called ‘The Big Peel Off’. You apply it first (looks like Elmer’s white glue), let dry and then apply your favorite color. Time to remove it just peels off clean! I always over shoot the nail a bit so if I get color on my skin it too will peel of with the rest. Find it at Ulta or ebay.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?