This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Bren Whyme 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Natalie Taylor
    Participant
    Registered On: December 10, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 7

Hi girls ..

Hi , I’m Natalie from NJ . I’ve been crossdressing for over 50 years with many ups and downs.. my last few years have been wonderfully up! I was married for 28 yrs to a non accepting wife which made both of our lives difficult . For almost two years now I’ve been married to a wonderful women who is more accepting of the idea . It’s a work in progress , but the difference in my in my daily life is amazing. Not carrying around that secret and having open discussion about both of our desires is liberating . Simple things go a long way , like having  my own panty drawer instead of a stash hidden in the basement . I look forward to meeting new friends here and fully exploring all of my feminine desires .               Kisses and hugs

Natalie

7 users thanked author for this post.
  • Author
    Replies
     Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 118

Welcome Natalie!

My name is Brenda and I’m so glad you joined us here at CDH. I came out to my SO only about a month ago and what a relief. Like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders, so I totally understand how your feeling. Check out the site, read some member profiles and check out some pictures, and my door is always open to chat.

Hugs, Brenda

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 630

Welcome Natalie, glad to hear you now get to enjoy yourself. Having the right partner that not only is willing but wants open communication is awesome. This a great place to make friends and share.

T.J. Byron 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 18, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 35

I hear you…loved the explanation of having a a panty drawer,  in the open!! This instead of having your “stuff” in a bag hidden in the basement  I think we have all been there. Hope your situation has changed for the better…..ENJOY Being You!!

T.J.

SometimesLacey 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 97

Welcome

Lacey x

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Stephanie Flowers 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 26, 2017
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 2115

Natalie welcome, It certainly can be a work in progress but with understanding and agreements from all,  an enjoyment starts to begin with acceptance always becoming clearer . Work together and each has  much to enjoyed with  fun in  experiencing new chapters in theses times. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon .                                                                                                      Stephanie…..

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hi Natalie, welcome.  I’m just in Allentown if you ever want to chat.

Michelle Liefde 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: May 27, 2018
    Topics: 39
    Replies: 819

Hi Natalie and welcome!  Great to hear that you have a supportive wife.  I totally agree the simple things are best! I too have a supportive wife and having my clothes just hang in my closet does make life a bit easier.  Glad to have you here!

Hugs,

Michelle

fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 261
    Replies: 975

hi natalie. nice to have you with us 🙂 . its so much easier living with someone who accepts and understands. I wish you all the best for the future!

fiona xxxx

1 user thanked author for this post.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account