Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls ..

Hi , I’m Natalie from NJ . I’ve been crossdressing for over 50 years with many ups and downs.. my last few years have been wonderfully up! I was married for 28 yrs to a non accepting wife which made both of our lives difficult . For almost two years now I’ve been married to a wonderful women who is more accepting of the idea . It’s a work in progress , but the difference in my in my daily life is amazing. Not carrying around that secret and having open discussion about both of our desires is liberating . Simple things go a long way , like having  my own panty drawer instead of a stash hidden in the basement . I look forward to meeting new friends here and fully exploring all of my feminine desires .               Kisses and hugs

Natalie

hi natalie. nice to have you with us 🙂 . its so much easier living with someone who accepts and understands. I wish you all the best for the future!

fiona xxxx

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Natalie and welcome!  Great to hear that you have a supportive wife.  I totally agree the simple things are best! I too have a supportive wife and having my clothes just hang in my closet does make life a bit easier.  Glad to have you here!

Hugs,

Michelle

Anonymous

Hi Natalie, welcome.  I’m just in Allentown if you ever want to chat.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Natalie welcome, It certainly can be a work in progress but with understanding and agreements from all,  an enjoyment starts to begin with acceptance always becoming clearer . Work together and each has  much to enjoyed with  fun in  experiencing new chapters in theses times. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon .                                                                                                      Stephanie…..

Welcome

Lacey x

Welcome Natalie, glad to hear you now get to enjoy yourself. Having the right partner that not only is willing but wants open communication is awesome. This a great place to make friends and share.

Welcome Natalie!

My name is Brenda and I’m so glad you joined us here at CDH. I came out to my SO only about a month ago and what a relief. Like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders, so I totally understand how your feeling. Check out the site, read some member profiles and check out some pictures, and my door is always open to chat.

Hugs, Brenda

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?