• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Greetings and salutations,

I am a local in the So Cal area and somewhat of an in the closet crossdresser.  Specifically, I have ‘cross-played’ at a number of anime/comic conventions and totally enjoyed the experience. Nothing beyond that; with the exception of being in femme at home.

But, then I started to realize I enjoyed the feminine side of myself. I am kind of (ok maybe a lot) self-conscious of my appearance and I don’t feel confident enough to doing makeup on my own. And thank goodness for online shopping when it comes to clothing! I’m hoping that joining this forum will open opportunities on helping me to improve overall look. And to possibly (when I get brave enough) to go out in femme that is not in a convention environment. For now it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Respectfully

Kiddy

Make-Over at Just You

Anonymous

Hey nice to meet another west coast girl..i grew up out there but im stuck in arkansas now. Welcome to the site! Hope to get to know you 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome Kiddy! Hope to see you in the chatroom soon!

Anonymous

Hello my name is Kelliann and I am also new to this site and very shy…

Anonymous

Hi Kiddy and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi girl and welcome to the site

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?