• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Hi Gals! I am facing a new Dilemma or challenge. I have always been a shopper, even with my guy clothes. I remember some time ago, moving into a new place and my new neighbor saying, ” I have never seen a guy with so many clothes!”

So now when i buy a new shirt i am automatically thinking, “I need (femme) shoes to match!”

I am not sure how to control this. Perhaps its omly buying shirts i already have a match for. I do a lot of “opportunity purchasing” as well. That is especiallytrue with shoes.

If I see a pair i like and are my size, I buy them!

My most recent acquisitions, cream yellow and olive green casual loafers! I am running out of space!

Help!!!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Rebekka. I didn’t get from your post Is it just the space that is the problem or is it $$$ to. I know for me Cassie’s things are taking up more space all the time. A lot of the time I look at what I have and see the things I don’t wear at all and wish I had never bought them, So that I had the money to buy more things.
      It is about time for me to go through ‘his’ clothes once again and pack away or toss some. AND frankly a few of Cassie’s things need to be donated to Goodwill seeing as I no longer like that style or they don’t fit.
      Giving up any of your pretty things can be so hard, but sometime a girl does what a girl has to do.

. Cassie

Becka
        Lady

Hi Cassie,

Its both and it’s getting more difficult to hide the more feminine things inhave that SO has not seen. I need to start introducing those things and i know one of her fears has always been, “today its shoes, what is next?” Fear of becomong more and more femme.

I do the same not so much shoes but other things tops, dress’s and so on. I’m starting to look through my closet and have been bagging things I just don’t wear anymore. I keep thinking I’ll sell them on E-Bay but they will just go to Salvation Army and hopefully someone will also enjoy them like I did…

Anonymous

I too love to shop.  I love to bring home new clothes, shoes, makeup, etc.  However, I’ve always been able to control myself.  I only buy things when I have money to spend, and look for the best deals that I can get.   All I can say is good luck, Rebekka, and enjoy your new shoes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?