Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

Happy to join this community! I’m Jennifer and I finally accepted that I have a feminine side too. I’ve been part-time crossdressing since I was 16. I’m 19 now. So i decided to step-up my game, learn more about this lifestyle and make some new friends.

Hugs and kissessss

Hi,and welcome Jennifer:-)
      You have found the most comfortable home here, all the girls are amazing. Relax,and enjoy the company
      Hugs,Regine

Hi Jennifer

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. You have come to a really friendly place, the girls here are very helpful. I look forward to seeing you around the site and hope to chat with you at some point.

Jessica x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Jennifer, and welcome!!! So great to see you here. Enjoy.

Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Jennifer, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. I see you are from the “ cradle of democracy” Athens. How are things there pandemic wise?  Since you are finally accepting the fact that a part of you is feminine the need to express that part of you will not be denied. Your decision to become a CDH member is an excellent choice that will yield many benefits. Here you can interact with crossdressing people from all over the world. You can also get tips, advice, share experiences and find friendship. So stay active on the site and enjoy it all! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jennifer  hello from Canada…Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Anonymous

Heyyy

I think you and I have had very similar journeys so far, so if you want anyone to talk to I’m here.

Hi there Jennifer, it’s nice to meet you.
      I am so happy you’ve accepted this part of you at such an early time in your life, I admire your self awareness.

Welcome to CDH, there is a vast amount of knowledge at your finger tips here and a friend is never more than a moment away. Best wishes, Rei

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

This is a great place to learn what you’d like to learn. At 19 you have a great journey ahead of you. Remember to enjoy the trip and not worry about where you’re going.

I used to live in the Town of Greece in New York State. We named ourselves in honor of your country when you were fighting for your independence back in the 1840s. It was our way of showing our support for your cause.

Again, welcome to the site. If you ever need to vent, want a shoulder to cry on, or just talk about everything and nothing feel free to PM me.

Hi Jennifer nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here . Wow 19 you have so many years ahead of you as all of us here have been on this wonderful journey for many years ahead of you . So enjoy yourself here and build lasting wonderful friendships from girls from around the world  . Dont hesitate to ask questions you will get a reply from someone who has been there and done that from the best of their ability  you will get an answer  you will be supported and loved as all girls here are sisters nothing more nothing less and as sisters we are a big girly family  so join in when and where you can we will be there for you . so its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime  hugs sister .

Stephanie Bass

Hey,

Thank you so much, all of you, for your heartwarming welcome. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to reply to any of you but i’ve been kind of busy for the last few days. Hope I will make up for that and get to know some of you.

Jen xx

Welcome Jennifer!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?