• This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi gurls! I’m CJ from Upstate NY, about an hour northwest of Albany…I’ve dressed in one form or another for well over 30 years. I’m married (27years) and she knows about it…she’s pretty supportive as far as dressing at home, but she’s not comfortable with going out in public fully dressed. If I could find a support group, or at least others like myself, I wouldn’t feel so ashamed or alienated! Don’t get me wrong, I take alot of pride in my dressing and makeup, but wish I was able to relax, chat, and just hang out with other wonderful gurls! Sorry for the long-winded post, but thank you for reading ! 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cj   welcome. You’ll find this a wonderful place to meet and make friends and in time hopefully around your area. Having a supportive wife is wonderful and now with the support of many. Enjoy your stay 🌹

Howdy CJ!  Welcome to CDH. Feel free to browse our two sites CDH and TGH . If you have any questions …..my door is always open! I look forward to learning more about you.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hi CJ 💓 I live in western Ny near Rochester. Would always be willing to chat and share what makes up why we are dressing and feeling feminine. Always happy to meet girls that are relatively close. I know I often feel alone not being able to share feelings. I also have a supportive SO who knows about Allyson and like yours as long as I don’t venture out is ok with it. Xxx Ally

Anonymous

Allyson Nicole, maybe we could convince our SO’s to let us have a double date sometime! All 4 of us could dress pretty!

Anonymous

Beautiful soul welcome!

P

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Cj welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Hello and welcome CJ,

You are not alone in what you feel and how having nobody with the same feelings and worries to hang with seems to alienate us. Here you will find there are many with similar experiences and stories which bond us into a community. Have fun and enjoy the fellowship. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Anonymous

Most of us feel the same way. Get all dressed up and no place to go.. hugs

Suzanne
      Lady

Weclome here CJ,

This is such a wonderful place to express yourself without condemnation.  I have been married twice (both deceasaed), the first wife from Utica, and she was one who viewed crossdressing as an abomination so I had to hide my own interest from her for over 30 some years.  My own sister and my kids do not know though my daughter might understand, my son would not.

My second had been in show business, loved costumes and makeup and more, loved dressing for pleasure in the bedroom and she is the one I miss.

This is a fascinating place you have found, and one which allows folks to express themselves as the folks we are.  You will find many a tale of happiness and some of woe…life stories we all live and love daily.

Many caring folks are here who understand what you feel and need in our own lives as crossdressers and do so as the folks we are deep inside.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Anonymous

Where upstate? Perhaps there are CD friendly places to meet and have coffee together?

Hi CJ nice to meet you im not close to you as im in ne montana  but love to chat and swap stories with you and yes its a same type of life my wife is very supportive as long as its at home in the closet house so any time you need a girlfriend to chat with look us up and like I said nice to meet you .

Stephanie Bass

Hi CJ!

Welcome to CDH!

Anywhere near Phoenix NY? I’m from Long Island but many years ago I knew a couple of people in Phoenix.

Hugs

Autumn

Hi, CJ, and welcome!

Hi CJ,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi CJ.I have a supportive wife too.Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Hi CJ, Welcome to CDH. I was brought up in Albany NY. I lived there until I got married. I’m a senior CD and have been cross – dressing since I was 5 or 6. I have the full support of my SO. I have only under dressed when I go out but plan on going full femme when I moved to FL in the near future.

Kathleen

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?