- May 17, 2021 at 7:44 am #492973OliviaParticipantRegistered On: May 17, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- May 18, 2021 at 6:52 am #493406Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 24Replies: 333Has thanked: 337 timesBeen thanked: 827 times
- May 17, 2021 at 10:21 pm #493281Tara RyanLadyRegistered On: April 20, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 65Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 243 times
- May 17, 2021 at 7:48 pm #493240Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1779Has thanked: 20801 timesBeen thanked: 5910 times
Hi David Nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here .. As these lovely ladies here have said said already i cant add much to them but a little he he .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here at the best CD site on the internet .. We all here are supportive and accepting of all that pass thru these doors so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- May 17, 2021 at 3:33 pm #493161Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1317Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1529 times
- May 17, 2021 at 3:12 pm #493153Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 31Replies: 5173Has thanked: 9337 timesBeen thanked: 9452 times
David or Davina just suggesting.. You certainly found the right place to explore and learn. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing. Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself . Your in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .
- May 17, 2021 at 3:11 pm #493152
- May 17, 2021 at 12:37 pm #493097Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1642Has thanked: 6061 timesBeen thanked: 3803 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
PS: So whats the female name you have hiding inside?
- May 17, 2021 at 11:18 am #493065Terri AnneAmbassadorRegistered On: February 7, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 331Has thanked: 892 timesBeen thanked: 572 times
Welcome. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.
The warmth and hospitality of our site is just awesome.
You will make many friends here and one day will say to yourself ” I am home”.
Please do make use of the forums, articles and public chat room and friendships offered here.
As a member, you can contact any of us via private messages.
Also, you may find what you need such as help by using the links in the R/H drop down 3 bar [hamburger ] menu.
Thanks for your participation on the site.
Regards, Terri Anne, Ambassador
- May 17, 2021 at 11:01 am #493058
- May 17, 2021 at 8:09 am #492982Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1173Has thanked: 11247 timesBeen thanked: 2287 times
Hi David, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! From your profile you definitely appear to be very new to crossdressing and in need of a lot of assistance and support! Well you came to the right place. Here you will find all that and a whole lot more! We have members who are knowledgeable about all facets of crossdressing including: makeup, clothing, accessories and even some help with some of the harder things. Things like: why am I doing this, how do I come out of the closet to a loved one, should I come out to a loved one and how do I deal with feelings of guilt, shame or fear! As you probably already know, crossdressing people have a lot to deal with and learn. In my humble opinion there is no better place to get all that support and knowledge than right here at CDH! Our members are accepting, supportive and friendly. I may be the first to welcome you here, but I guarantee that I won’t be the last. By the end of the day you will have a lot of welcoming posts on this thread. If I can ever be of service (especially with the harder things) please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know if I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn
- May 17, 2021 at 11:07 am #493060OliviaLadyRegistered On: May 17, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
- May 17, 2021 at 11:21 am #493066Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1173Has thanked: 11247 timesBeen thanked: 2287 times
Congratulations for telling your significant other David. You might consider giving yourself a feminine name for your feminine persona and also I recommend that you advise your significant other to become a member in her own right. There is a support group she could join that is just for the significant others of crossdressing people. They could help her learn about crossdressing and answer a lot of questions she might have. You are getting a lot of information thrown at you all at once, but hang in there because down the road it will help you and her alot. – Blessings from Teralynn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.