Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Georgia, I’ve been crossdressing for a couple of years now. I like to dress up and go out shopping and go for a coffee. I try to blend-in, in as convincing a manner as possible. I don’t think I’m the finished article just yet but I’m always trying new outfits and wigs to try and improve my image. I love feminizing myself and have contemplated transitioning but I’m not sure. I hope to make some new friends through Crossdresser Heaven.

Anonymous

Hi, Georgia.  You’re way ahead of me.  And your profile pic is very cute.

Welcome to CDH. Hope you have fun and make lots of friends here.

Much love,

Raquel

Hi Raquel,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site and making some new friends.

Georgia

Hi Georgia,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Alice,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site. Thanks for making contact with me.

Georgia

Hi Georgia,
      A warm welcome to CDH!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site. Thanks again.

Georgia

Anonymous

Hi Georgia! Welcome to CDH!! You will love it here, hun!!

Hi Samara,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site. Everyone is so friendly.

Georgia

Hi Georgia nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here,,As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lives and asking many questions .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then he he your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Georgia as she travels down her girly path in life ..As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again Georgia nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat  sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site and making some new friends.

Georgia

Anonymous

Hello Georgia, and welcome to CDH!!
      💞Kendra

Hi Kendra,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site.

Georgia

Anonymous

You take your time, and enjoy the site. We’re here to support and help ya!

😉Kendra

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Georgia,

Welcome, I hope you make lots of friends.  I am also from the U.K. and very happy to keep in touch with you. Please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Tara,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site.

Georgia

Hi Georgia

Welcome to CDH, you have come to the right place, I’m from the UK as well so it’s always nice to welcome another from here. ………….xx

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site. Thanks again

Georgia

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Georgia,

Welcome to our Wonderful, Accepting, Loving, Helpful Community where you can be safe and be yourself.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

You can read about the knowledge and experiances of others on a similar path by reading articles and in the forums and chatting in chat rooms.

My hope is that you will become comfortable here and make many new friends.

Glad you are here. Looking forward to more sharing,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======== TGH Membership PLANS ===================

https://transgenderheaven.com/choose-your-plan/#link_acc-1-3-d

=========== TGH How-to Navigation ============================

https://transgenderheaven.com/forums/topic/member-howto-for-navigating-the-tgh-website/

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Georgia welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You’re going to love it here Georgia. I’m a work in process myself.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Liara, I’m loving it so far. Thanks for getting in contact with me. Have you been a member for long? I love dressing up and going out. I’ve built quite a large femme wardrobe since I started crossdressing. I love all my femme clothes – skirts, dresses, lingerie, shoes and assesories. I love jewellery. What do you like?

Georgia

Welcome to the site Georgia.

Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Hi Bianca, nice to hear from you. Yes, I’m having fun so far, everyone is so friendly. You look fabulous. I’m planning to venture out this weekend. I love deciding on what I’m going to wear. I like to lay it all out the night before. I think a big part of the fun is the preparation. I love my femme clothes. I like to take my time getting ready, make sure my makeup’s right first before getting dressed. I’m always thinking of new things I can buy to enhance my look or new combinations of things I already have. I love it so much. I wish I had been born a girl, I love all things feminine. Please keep in touch x👠👠

Georgia

So true Georgia, I often spend longer getting ready to go out than actually being out. Style, clothes, make up, hair, jewellery, accessories, shoes, bags, nails,  etc etc is such an art form and so much fun.

Hope you have a great day.

❤️Bianca

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Georgia.  Welcome to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

Hi Bobbisue,

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. I only registered yesterday and already I’m feeling at home. I’m still finding my way and looking forward to exploring the site. Love and hugs to you too.

Georgia

Hi LisaT,

Thanks for getting in touch. I’m loving the site so far. I only have Lady membership but may upgrade to access more features. Your right, it’s not just wanting to crossdress it’s the insatiable need to do it. I love it so much. I think about it all the time – every minute of the day it’s on my mind. I’m always looking forward to and planning my next trip out. I love my femme clothes so much and love playing with different combinations of things, always trying to improve on my look. All summer I’ve been getting electrolysis and have lost a lot of my facial hair and can’t believe how much better my foundation now looks on my skin. Keep in touch and let me know what femme things you like x kissy boo 👠👠

Georgia

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?