Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everybody,

Im Rachel and new to this forum, from Essex UK.

Although I had thoughts and dabbled with underwear a couple of times in early teens, only very recently (this year!) has the want come back very strongly.

Unfortunately my wife (who would never approve/understand) is not girly girl so options to borrow’ things are limited. However, I have bought my own bra and panties set and a skirt and tried some leather leggings and loved every second. Just having them on made me so happy. Im going to order more of my own clothes like skirts, pantyhose, underwear etc. I?m very excited to try to do my make up, although being visually impaired will probably mean that wont go so well! Equally, learning to walk in high heels will be an experience but I cant wait. Growing my nails and then can get some lovely glossy polish on them, so pretty! You can probably tell I am a girly girl. I dream of the day when I can be fully dressed, looking gorgeous and feeling amazing.

This is not the beginning of a transition (at least not right now), but just a way to enjoy myself in my home.

Anonymous

Hi

Welcome lovely to see another UK girl ..x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rachel welcome…much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here including myself.  Back in my teens experimenting with just panties and then some minor torn panty hoses , oh does that bring back memories. Then I received a cute flowered sundress from a neighbor who through out some clothing. Then all a sudden I was hooked. But unfortunately with society’s ways it was snuffed out just as fast as it started.   Then many years later the passions came back and here I am today. My wife was not too accepting at first but through many conversations thing’s began to take. When I  joined back when as very new to this intriguing world began discovering  what was on my heart well  it seamed forever . To enjoy the company of so many in different levels  of there dressing it’s  allowed me to explore this wonderful passion and at a place so comfortable and caring . I’m sorry about your silent to wife. Nothing more stressful to deal with is the  love to feel feminine in the company of someone close. To share this I’m only now starting to enjoy as when I did tell my wife back then, much pain had to be healed before continuing further. Here you have many to chat with and best of all make wonderful friendships with. I enjoy meeting with so many lovely ladies and please say hi with are paths ever cross. Welcome.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Rachel

Welcome to CDH.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Hope you have fun exploring the site, and the wonderful ‘Rachel’ in you.

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

Hello Rachel welcome to CDH nice to meet you, relax enjoy and be yourself here.

Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Hi Rachel, welcome to the CDH family. I’m another UK gal, a Mancunian. Feel free to relax and put your heels up here homey. Can’t wait to get you more.

Love Trish

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Rachel, Nice to have you here at C.D.H. us ladies are very friendly and under standing. look around the site lot of info here and lots of ladies to meet and chat with and learn more about cross dressing.  we are not lone and there is more then I can count here. read my profile will tell more about my self and how I started.  I have more female cloths then wife does and she knows I dress up, she lets me know when I can do what I like to do when our 23 year old is at work. that’s my time to dress up. I  under dress a lot and go out and no one knows I am wearing a dress, nylons, bra, panties and pad.  when home I wear a wig and perfume, ear rings, lip stick, heels and walk around the house when I need coffee and just to have wife see me when I walk by. she has seen me dressed up and even getting dressed up and also sat next to me when dressed up just to tell me something then leave the room. she will not help with make up or let me sit in same room as her. but at least she lets me dressed up. well I have added you to my friends list. have a nice day and welcome to C.D.H

Welcome Rachel!

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Rachel,

Welcome to CDH 🙂

Isabel x

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?