• This topic has 18 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am glad I found this wonderful place. I have finally admitted my feelings and now want to chat with others with similar feelings.

Hi Cheryl, and welcome!!! There are lots of ladies here to meet and talk to. It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Cheryl

Welcome to CDH!! It feels so good to admit it doesn’t it?  There’s plenty of girls to chat with and get to know.  Relax and have some fun!

xo – Robyn

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Cheryl, and congratulations on taking that big step of acknowledging yourself!  You will find only supportive and caring ladies here to share journey with.  I hope you can settle in and enjoy all there is to offer.   Welcome to CDH Cheryl!

Stevie

I’m new too! Congrats!🥳

Cheryl,

Welcome to CDH!  You will find that this is a caring and supportive community with plenty of people to talk to and share your story, questions or concerns.  Enjoy.

hugs,

suzette

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello Cheryl.

CDH is a wonderful place, no doubt about it. I’m so happy you’ve found us here, please, make yourself at home.

The ladies here have so much love and experience and knowledge you’ll wonder how you managed before without this place. Welcome.

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cheryl  welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to feelings of who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello how are you

Anonymous

Oh yes what are your feelings

I have always wanted to wear womens underwear and shoes because I like them so much more than mens. Dresses are not my thing but I do like womens pants and tops, they just feel wonderful.

Welcome Cheryl!

Welcome Cheryl.  It is a wonderful place.  Look around and join the conversations and have some fun.

PaulaF

rhonda
      Lady

Me too . things kinda grow on you around here until your ‘re all in

Hi Cheryl

I have been a member for a few weeks now and have exchanged private messages with a number of the girls. I am always available to share on any topic you are interest.. Private message me any time.
      Donna

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Cheryl! You have found the perfect place to chat and express your feelings without fear of rejection. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Most of us are open to private messaging for those personal issues. Have fun!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?