Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

hi and thanks for letting me join, I am a mature crossdresser from the UK, I have been dressing for over 27 years, I don’t go out dressed as of yet as I have severe arthritis of both knee joints so walking is very hard and painful, I do have a supportive wife who has seen me dressed and takes my photos and helps when buying new outfits

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Katherine it’s nice to meet you, I’m a mature crossdresser too, I’ve been dressing most of my life, but I’m still in the closet to my wife and family and friends, I’m sure you have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you,

Hugs Rozalyn X

I’m in the UK too X

Anonymous

We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Katherine, and welcome. I am sorry to hear about your arthritis. I know from some of those close to me how debilitating it can be. But then, is also sounds like you are not going to let it keep you from exploring and enjoying your feminine nature. I am what, can by any measure, be called a “mature crossdresser”. I find that today being a girl has become so much more enjoyable in that I am no longer worried about what others think, or if I “pass” when out in public. All that matters is I enjoy being Paulette, and that by fully embracing her, she has allowed me to be a much better person. I hope this is also true for you. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Katherine,welcome to C.D.H. Glad to know that you have a supportive wife.My wife has been supportive to me for several years now.It’s wonderful.Sorry to hear about your arthritis.I have it in my back and neck occasionally but it’s very mild.Thank goodness.

Hi Katherine nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Congrats girlfriend on having a supportive wife as many ladies here my self included in that its so much easier being at home and not hiding in the closet anymore i feel for these ladies that do and wish them all the best to take the hindges off there closet someday.. Look around girl ask many questions and learn from many ladies here that support and accept you on your femme journey in life .. So girlfriend again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Katherine,
      It’s wonderful having a supportive wife. I too deal with arthritis. Hand and fingers. Had both partial knee replacements. Unfortunately can’t wear stilettos, but enjoy 2 inch heels. Take your time to gradually get out in public.
      Hugs Ginger

Hi Katherine
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl and it’s good to see you have a supportive wife.
      I’m a secret crossdresser and have been crossdressing since teens and have purged many times.
      Since joining CdH in February have not purged but have more confidence to buy and wear panties thongs skirts and bra.
      Enjoy the site and what other girls write on there.
      Love
      Helena

Hi Katherine.  Welcome to CDH.  It’s great that you have such a supportive and helpful wife.

Susan

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Katherine welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Katherine,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Katherine, welcome to CDH 🙂

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Katherine,

Welcome to this lovely accepting, supportive community!
      You will find a lot of us are mature cross dressers here. We are old enough to know better! ( To know that dressing as we wish is better that is!)

💕Lara

Hi Katherine, and welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie ❤️

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?