Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone!! My name is Jillian, and I have been dressing since I was eight years old. Please understand at age eight I was dressing mostly in my mother’s panties and slips. I suspect most of us had our starts that way. I am now twenty-five years old, and sometimes I can’t believe how my desires to dress have become stronger and stronger as the years pass. I have tried to improve the way I dress, and learn all things feminine. I have recently began a series of hormones to increase/develop my breast. So far only a little change. I’ve been told to be patient.

I’m so glad that I have found this site, and the many members with the same desires as myself. I’d love to hear from anyone who would enjoy exchanging conversations. Thank you.

Elaine
      Duchess

Hi Jillian.  Yo’ll find this site and it’s members very supportive.  Welcome.

PS:  Love that name!

Anonymous

Hello Jillian, welcome to CDH.

Many of us started crossdressing in much the same way. In my case though by the time  was 25 I was in deep denial and suppressing my needs. It was another ten years before I began exploring my feminine side again.

Here you will find many resources and articles that will help you in your exploration of self. There are also lots of people to talk to who can share their experiences.

Have fun and best wishes.

Jane

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

WElcome Jillian!  Looking forward to getting to know you better!  You’ll find members all across the gender spectrum and most are ready and willing to talk with you, answer questions and support you.  Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to chat about anything.

Cynthia

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?