Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I a new member here, would love to hear from other CD’s. I am a closet CD and not passable wanting HELP. It makes me so hot when i dress up!

Welcome Teri so great that you found from what I hear is the best crossdressing community on the Web. There is an awesome essay written in the Personal Crossdressing Stories called Going Out and Passing by a member named Julie. You should give that a read as it my help you.  Lots of friendly and helpful girls on this site and always up for a chat myself. Hugs – Terrisa

Anonymous

Good day Teri Funalot,

Hope you can find comfort and friends here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Teri  welcome it so nice you have joined our family. Much to see and do. Many beautifully written articles by ladies sharing their experiences . I too was closeted for many years but after joining this site the door started to open and in time I found myself bouncing around the house. Then I noticed the main door started to open showing the outside world.I’m only there right now but I know this is going to happen soon. So all I’m saying is by joining this remarkable site you will notice changes in your confidence and you will be expressing yourself more and in time Teri will show her self for all to see. Mine you this will take  time but girl it will happen and believe me it so a thrilling feeling one that you will appreciate. Always know now you’re never alone and find a friend, they are everywhere and always willing to connect. Need someone to talk to, I’m here if ever needed. Happy your here and enjoy your journey. 🌹

Teri!  Howdy Girl!  Welcome to CDH. Feel free to browse our site and contact any of us girls with your questions……we will help you. My door is always open……come on in and set a spell……let’s chat.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Anonymous

Hi Teri, I am recently a new member myself. I’m hoping to make a few friends here that are exploring and improving their look just like I am. So, good luck to you and send me a message if you would like to become friends and chat. ~Chari

Welcome Teri to CDH You will find many friends here and alot of advise !
      Good Luck,
      Stacey s

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?