• This topic has 14 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new to Crossdresser Heaven. I’m a shy person who is in the closet about my crossdressing.

Georgina
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lisa–You can relax here and express your CD feelings.

Georgina

Anonymous

Hi, Lisa welcome to CDH, I was a closeted CD for about 10 years, am still to some people, others know and are accepting, my girlfriend/fiancé has helped with me being more open and proud of who I am. She encourages me to dress how I want, people don’t like it to bad they are not the ones wearing the clothes.

Hugs Heidi

Anonymous

Welcome :)) we are big teddy bears wearing teddies. Zah more zah merrier!

P

Hi Lisa….welcome to CDH! Don’t be shy….this is a haven where you can express yourself with fear. All our girls love to help with advice and questions of many kinds. Do explore our site and enjoy….my door is always open….come on in.

Dame Veronica

Very sorry…..make that word “without fear.”  I hate lap tops and their fussy keys.

Dame Veronica.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa   welcome.  It’s perfectly alright to be nervous . Many join us much the same shy and trying to understand the situation laid before them. Not to worry your now part of a caring and supportive community .talk to our ladies and receive tips and advice to help you along this comfusing time. I too am and still closeted but being here with its wealth of information that door for me is slowly opening and hopefully soon to discover more a whole new world. Enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time ahead. 🌹

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Lisa,

There is no need to be shy here because we are all avid lovers of all things feminine! There is support and love from everyone here as we have all had similar experiences  and can help you to find your way or you can help some of us. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Hi Lisa, be who you feel you should be, the longest journey starts with just one step.

Alison

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Lisa and welcome! Other than the lovely ladies here and my supportive wife, no one else knows.  This place is a great place to learn and guide you. – Michelle

Hi Lisa!  I have not come out to anyone IRL, just online here.  This has been a safe place for me to work things out and I am glad that you are here  xox  Sabina

Anonymous

Come on in and be yourself, sister! That’s what it’s all about, wheeeeee! [spins around with her arms out, gets dizzy, stumbles, knocks over a priceless vase, recoils, leaps into the kitchen, a fire breaks out]

…just, uh,  careful in the kitchen.

Hi I am the same way I can’t tell my family I cross dress and it make it hard sometimes. I want to learn more about makeup and looking more female I’m just afraid what will happen if my family and friends found out

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Lisa welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

[quote quote=110898]Come on in and be yourself, sister! That’s what it’s all about, wheeeeee! [spins around with her arms out, gets dizzy, stumbles, knocks over a priceless vase, recoils, leaps into the kitchen, a fire breaks out]

…just, uh, careful in the kitchen.

[/quote]
      Don’t mind Roxy she is waaaay too happy when she is in female mode……wheeeeeeeee…..um…..uh……okay most of us……..shhhhhh…..all of us are waaaaaay too happy when in female mode😁, the way we should all normally be. And some of us are always unbalanced when we are let out of our drab mode……..Pink Fog…….oooohhhhh cute 👠shoes!

💋 love Danielle

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?