• This topic has 19 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi my name is kelly Ann I’m 49 and just joined crossdressers heaven I’ve been a crossdresder since my early teens.It all started with my mom’s clothes tights skirts anything I could get a hold off that was then.Now I have my own clothes.i love my feminine side.kelly Ann loves wearing leather minis crop tops stockings and knee high boots.I love doing hair and makeup.Thanks kelly ann×××

Welcome Kelly!!!!

Lanna💋❤

Hi Kelly, Teralynn here. Welcome to our on line community. You appear to be very comfortable with your feminine self and that is a blessing. We get lots of young and new crossdressing people members who join this site all the time. An experienced crossdresser like you could provide such new crossdressing people with valuable tips and shared experiences. As a plus you are joining a site in which you can interact with other crossdressers who can become lifelong friends. So be active and reach out to our members young and all and make your life even fuller than it already appears to be. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Kelly!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kelly

It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi, Kelly Ann.  Welcome.

Hi Kelly Ann,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kelly Welcome to a place where you can express your self and most will truly understand . You defiantly are not alone. We span more than 4 generations of people from every walk of life. So read some post from other people. Feel free to comment and share little something about your self. Just relax and enjoy who you are . Stephanie

hi kelly welcome its a fab place to be x

Hello Kelly and welcome to C.D.H. read my profile will tell my side its to long to type on every one that I meet here.  but I am now 56 and wife knows of my desire to dress up, yes I have my own female clothing and all that goes with it

Hi Kelly Ann,

Welcome. I’ve been on here for a month now and love it. My profile is similar to yours, except I’m 7 years older than you. Happy to chat any time about the trials and tribulations our secret lives. Love Dublin. Was there last Easter for 4 days and it didn’t rain once! What are the chances of that?

Katie x

Hi Kelly, welcome to CDH 🙂

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Kelly, welcome from me as well. Glad you’ve found us. This is a great place to meet and interact with so many other girls with similar stories.

Amy

Wiley
      Lady

Hi I’m new too and you’re awesome

Anonymous

Welcome Kelly

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Dana Dean
      Lady

Welcome Kelly! It was nice chatting with you the other day!

Anonymous

Hi there and a welcome hug from me too. Sandra xxx

Anonymous

Hey Kelly. Thanks for sharing. In a snippet of conversation we all share different things. The clothes make the woman. Like your taste  in clothes – leather , boots, crop tops. I can still pull off tights and skinny jeans (well, in my own mind. Hah!). Friends? K

Anonymous

Thanks hun⚘⚘⚘

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?