Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi my name is Lynne and I’m new to crossdressing

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lynne

Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie

Hi Lynne,

Welcome from the U.K.  It is really nice to meet you.  I am sure you will find lots of friends here, it is a lovely and supportive place.  I look forward to seeing you around.

Jessica.

Hi Lynne, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. For a new crossdressing person I could not recommend a better site to become a member of. So many wonderful and knowledge people are members here, and they are all eager to respond to you about crossdressing matters. So reach out to them and see for yourself how friendly and supportive they can be. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A private message to me will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Lynne enjoy the site and learn from the girls .

Hello and welcome Lynne

Enjoy

Hi Lynne,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Lynne!

Hi Lynne  welcome to C.D.H. feel free to look around, meet new friends. I am from Niagara Falls N.Y area and 56 years old, wife knows and is getting better at me being dressed up.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Lynne, glad you found us here. You say you are new to crossdressing, and if you are like most of us here, it becomes oh so wonderfully addictive!

Amy

Thank you all

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?