Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

i have come here for advise and help, I dress to de-stress. I enjoy the clothes, shoes, lingerie & make up. I like to go the whole hog when dressing up, but will never pass as a women. My wife has recently given her full support. I have no desire to go out in public and have no desire to have sex with men. I do enjoy my femme time and the total freedom it gives me. This is the first time I have ever expressed myself online.

Anonymous

Hi Felisha and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Felisha, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Felisha,

Like you CDH is my first experience opening up about my femme side. It’s a wonderful, supportive community.  Nice to meet you.

Kim

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Felisha and welcome to CDH! You’ve come to the right place for support and tips. That’s awesome you have the support of your wife!

Jennifer

hi Felisha welcome to cdh . we alot in common I do dress for comfort and to de-stress MY wife is also ok with me dressing . we travel and I dress when traveling love donna

Hi Donna, I am the same we tend to go away for weekends where I can get totally femme mode, relax and unwind.

Hi Felisha:

My name is Christine and I have been crossdressing on and off for the past 30+

years.  I don’t think my wife, friends and family would understand my desire to

become a woman. I don’t want to lose them. Any suggestions on how I could

make my wife and family understand my desire to become a female.

Hugs, Christine 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?