Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all! New to this site, but a longtime CD and would love to make some new friends, get advice and new ideas and share stories!  I took a wonderful 10 day road trip in May all female the whole time, and it was the best!  Next time I do that I hope to have some new gal pals to visit along the way! In May I toured from my home  in Michigan down to Virginia, North Carolina, Tennessee and Kentucky with long red acrylic nails and changing outfits throughout the day to match the weather and the activities.  I do recommend if you can do it, as it’s both a thrill and great fun!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Paula and welcome to CDH.  That sounds like quite the road trip you had, and it must have been amazing!  Hope you can settle in and get comfy in your new home with us – lots of great gals here who love to chat and share experiences with.  And thanks for the reminder that its road trip season, great idea!

Stevie 🙂

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Hi Paula. Sounds like you have some great stories to tell!  I have only been CDing for about a year, and a member here a couple weeks. This is a great place. You are sure to find friends here.  I look forward to seeing your posts in the forums.

Anonymous

Hi Paula, welcpme to CDH, love your road trip story it must have been amazing driving with beautiful nails!

So envious

Diana

Hi Paula,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Paula welcome to CDH love the road trip story

Hugs

Donna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paula welcome..road trips  are such a wonderful experience thankyou for sharing. Happy that you did find us and thankyou for your intro I enjoyed reading it. . With you as a experience dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and advice to help our newest members as were  always looking to learn more about this amazing world. And hopefully give you some hindsights on improving your experience. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Paula! 🦋

Anonymous

Hi Paula welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m sure you will get lots of help and advice from everyone on here x

We all like to share our adventures of how we got here so if you have any stories to share just feel free to share them x

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Paula,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?