Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Peta Mari
      Lady

I notice a few people introduce themselves in the introductions section as being an old timer / old duck coming back.

There are a variety of reasons why we come and go. Purging. Life circumstances. A run in with admin or others. And perhaps a plethora of other reasons.

I kinda feel that if someone says they are back, they should add to the introduction their previous, or previous previous, or previous, previous,previous name.

Anyways. That’s my thoughts.

Being someone who was here for over a year and then took a 2 year break and came back I can speak for some of those who come and go. I don’t remember the exact name I used or the whole reason I left. But the reason I came back was the environment and the community here. There will always be negatives but the positives are much greater. This place is one of the most accepting and open places I’ve found. Will I be here forever probably not. When life is going great I don’t need this place as much. But when I get down it’s nice to know this site is here. So unfortunately I understand your request but there is no reason to relive why we left. Just be glad we keep coming back.

Peta Mari
        Lady

Hi Gabby. The reason I posted what I did, is it seems to me (and I could be very wrong) that some who say they were here before ‘hint’we should know who they are and embrace them enthusiastically.

Certainly one can forget past names. And passwords. I know myself I have had to start another account for a different forum (unrelated to crossdressing) because I forgot the password and username.

Peta , I’ve seen some of those type posts. I understand what you mean. There are thousands of people here and most are very similar.

Hi Peta,  I believe that there is clothes purging and life or circumstances purging and that they can occur at different times for different reasons.  And yes, it would be good to establish a connection to the previous  account whenever possible.    Marg

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?