Viewing 27 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

The new year is starting so what is your CD New Years resolution?

DeLora
      Lady

Only able to pick one?

Anonymous

More outfits,experiment with make up,finding a few good men.

I voted other. I really want to do a transformation make-over and picture session.

Carolyn,

I agree that you should have given us the opportunity to select more.  I’m also not surprised that so-far, losing weigh is number one, because it’s probably number one for almost every adult, anywhere, any time!

I look at some of my pictures from about 6 years ago, when I was really holding my own at about 140-145 because of reasonable eating and frequent running (3miles – 5+ days/wk).  Our move back to KC, new environment, new demands have thrown me off my plan-for-life, just a little bit.  I’m not obese, but it will surprise no one that even 10-12 pounds can change my look and wardrobe choices significantly.  At 70+, I still look trim (as a man) to most people.  They don’t know my CD objectives!  I can get out pretty regularly in skinny jeans, ankle-boots, and sweater, while hiding most of my bulges.  But I miss the slenderness that made dressing up so easy and so satisfying.
      Happy New Year,
      FAM

Anonymous

What I want to do most is attend a CD conference; but I have a disabled wife who can’t travel, so that’s out. Age and medical history bans HRT, and I’ve already checked most of the other boxes. That leaves actually meeting another CD, and I can surely manage that, with so many ladies in the Houston area?

Bettylou

Anonymous

I looked at the list and wanted to do them all x but I’ve gone for attending a venue near me, that’s my top wish to be able to go out en femme to a venue and be with other people like me xxxxx

My resolution is to go out dressed with my wife at least once a month to shop or get makeovers or dinner or a movie.

Anonymous

I’d really like to get my ears pierced but my wife would have a fit. I’m sick of clip ons, they hurt after a while and they’re hard to find these days

I have been meaning to attend a group near where I am but haven’t had a chance or the guts to do it. They hold a group the fourth Saturday of every month so I am gonna make it a resolution to go in the new year. My wife bought me a make up set for Christmas so now I just need foundation and a wig and I will be set to go x

Anonymous

Easier said than done, you don’t know my wife Bobbi.

I’d love to meet with other CD’s, in order to spend time with sisters who share our lifestyle.  Finding a friendly group would be great.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Brittney….you got to go for it!! There is nothing like being pampered and enhancing your beautiful self…

Marianne
      Ambassador

I will start counselling with a gender therapist in order to determine whether to go for transitioning to full time female and possibly start HRT in another year or so.

K Swim
      Lady

I don’t ever do the whole “new year resolution” thing because if I want to do something, I start right away.

Leonara
      Ambassador

My new New Years resolution is twofold: have the “talk” with my wife so Leonara can go out in public
      for the first time…

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. Get all the ‘orrible male hair off my body

2/. have a bra fitting whilst en femme. (one last year fell over)

3/. Have a weekend away en femme with my great friend Dani as “two girls having fun”

4/. Try to get my partner to “understand”  qwhy I need to be Catherine, (not even accept, just understand!!)

5/. Other than the bra fitting above, stop buying any more lingerie. Just cant help myself..LOL

There are too many good outlet stores around here with too many great brands at silly prices…

6/. If the Seahorse Society up in Sydney has a formal CD ball this year, try to get to it. I made the 2014 but the night was marred by a rubbish make up job by one of the hired artists. Could have done better myself. Iwould wear the blue off the shoulder evening gown seen in my public photos.

6/. TRY… to lose a bit of weight around my “expanding middle”But I do enjoy a good Aussie red or white wine… so….

Caty

Carolyn, I’m relieved that this is a “choose only one response” sort of poll, because of the choices on the list I only see two that I want to do, and actually WILL do. Those are “Wear femme clothing more often” and “Become more active on CDH”. One of those was my choice.

Take away the “actually WILL do” stipulation, and we enter the realm of dreams and fantasy: “Attend a CD conference”, “Get a makeover”, and “Actually meet another CD” are things I long to do, as you know. Perhaps if I continue to mingle with my CDH sisters, maybe one or two of those will become a reality!

The key phrase is “actually will do” and since I can only choose one, I chose do a makeover.  My SO is leaving on a weekend trip to NYC in April so Anne is already got a makeover planned for when she is gone.

Really, we should have been allowed to choose more than one reply for if I could, I would have chosen “lose weight” (on my way from 182 in January 2018 to currently 152 to my goal of 145), “wear femme clothing more often” (currently going thru electrolysis on my face..since I’m always in a state of growing hair for the electrologist to zap/pull, I figure why bother dressing but expect to move beyond that with a hairless face later in 2020) and seriously seriously seriously considering to get my ears pierced.  Like Heather Jameson said, hate the clip-on’s as they hurt after awhile and I so love all the beautiful earrings out there for pierced ears.

I am in the same camp with Marianne as I am seriously thinking about seeing a gender therapist.  I am doing all this electrolysis and laser to feminize my look better but I really want more for myself.

Happy New Year to everyone out there!  Hugs to all.   Anne

Anne,
        I strongly recommend completion of as much electrolysis as possible before you actually visit a surgeon. You can start HRT anytime! But I wish I had started my electrolysis earlier as the surgeon requires a clean ” tush” before surgery because they use the skin down there to create the vaginal canal and you don’t want hair growing in there. I was very fortunate with mine, due to age, most of my hair already fell out.

Anonymous

She’s actually come a long way this past couple of years, we talk we don’t argue and she went out with me and some friends for our annual Christmas get together this year, that really blew me away. Small steps, large victories

Patty Phose
      Duchess

There’s several I would pick but I can only choose one. So I chose what I most want to do.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

What did you choose, you are teasing us?

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I chose, lose weight for a better figure.I could have easily chose wear fem clothing more often,or attend a CD conference.

I met and know a lot of CD’s, I dress nearly everyday, I’ve been out in public lots of times,I’ve gotten lots of makeovers and I’m pretty active on CDH. All great things I want to do a lot more of.

Wear a skirt or dress,  as often as possible, when out and about for walks and shopping.

Anonymous

Well as for me I want to feel more comfortable and more confident in The me whom I love to be , who I so adore and respect oh so much ❣️ Although my feelings are in a whirlwind of mixed emotions I tried to go out in public wearing what I thought was a totally very cute outfit . I have A GREAT DEAL TO LEARN! O M G do I ever! !. .. .

I must loose weight or go get liposuction!!

I have gone from 220 to 165 pounds now but I need to get to 150 and tone up my body and loose bulk!!

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

How did you lose all the weight? I am at your high and would love to get to where you are now.

I totally stopped eating!! I would drink an Atkins Vanilla Shake in the morning before work or I would use Vegan Protein Powder with fresh Power Greens or Spinach, Flax * Chia * Hemp Seeds and Powdered Amino Acids I purchased off Amazon. Mix it in a blender with a small amount of Frozen Fruit, (Blueberries, Strawberries, Melon) for taste and drink it. You will feel great all morning. For Lunch I ate a “Blueberry One Bar” or Atkins Shake. Dinner was one pork chop, rice and lots of veggies, fill up on veggies. Snake at night=Celery Sticks, Carrots with small amount of ranch. I also rode my exercise bike 3 to 4 days a week for at least an hour. Plus I am physical at work. I lost weight quickly once I started this diet. Good Luck!!

Christine
      Lady

Hmmm…  im new to this.  So many things i am going to do.  I am definitely going to go out  in public.  I never knew comferences existed.   Id like to do that as well.  I want to meet other CD in New England.

Thanks Bre.   At first, I started the electrolysis for my face/neck cos I wanted a smooth, clean face to be as femme as possible.  But as this has evolved for my entire body, I have been getting a bikini laser (as opposed to a bikini wax job), so my nether region has been getting the laser treatment as well as the rest of me.  Not sure bottom surgery is in my future but if it is, I will be prepared as I have read that they need the hair permanently removed to utilize the skin down there.  Thank you for thinking of me and bringing that up.

Anonymous

Getting a make over, to learn make up techniques and hair, so that I can consider going out for the first time.

I am nearly 6 foot with size 11 feet, so need guidance how i can look feminine enough to go out… xx

I’m not much on new years resolutions, but Anne and beanna have helped inspire me to try and lose more weight, those girls are incredible.

also I really would like to try and go out en femme this year.

I need to work on the wig and make up department some but I really want the world to meet Patty.

thanks Carolyn

Patty

Anonymous

You should go for it; my wife barely batted an eye when I had mine done this month. I tell folks it’s my Christmas decoration.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Panties are a great start, treat yourself to a matching bra now and then. It really helps the underdressing feel, happy new year!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?