Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Maya Sol
      Lady

It getting more serious now:

You know it, at the beginning you are starting with whatever you put your hands on, then you buy every think that you like unaware how it’ll look on you, or if it’s comfortable. Then came the look for something comfortable and looking good on you. Up to this step, you are following the rule of “cheap so I can buy more”.

Then you’re starting to buy by your taste and desire. We all been there.

It took me long time but I finally realized that want to dress more fashion and stylish! So my last purchase is a cool amazing red designer dress! I do have a simple red dress (check the picture that I uploaded) but girl, it’s not the same. Now I need new hot heels to go with it instead of my collection of cheap heels.

My other goals for my wardrobe: old styles that I like but not for everyday, for example, the 20s look, the Charleston dance dress and jewelry, etc. I want to have a set for every look that I liked. I also love Gothic look.

Emily
      Lady

Good for you for treating yourself! There is nothing like finding something you like and buying it! My experience, and as a 64 year old crossdresser I have a fair bit of it, is that we all go through phases and trials to find “our style”. Keep in mind it may change as you develop and mature. Oh! And fashions change constantly.

Anonymous

Hello Maya

Good for you hun. You have to be good to yourself. Pretty treats are always good for the soul…

Hugs

Natasha💋

I knew you girls were going to cost me money!

Anonymous

You’re a girl after my own heart, Maya;  I’ve always been wild about the ’20s look (even before I wanted the dresses, myself),   And like you, I’m shopping “upscale” now, at Macy’s and the high-end items at Kohl.   With my wife to tell me what looks good on me, I’m starting to look much better, now.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I do recall very well, those days when I just had to buy and have everything in my size that I saw. Then when I had, a lot, I began to sort by favorites. I found I had so many great choices, I hardly ever wore any of my least favorite items. I began donating many of those items to thrift stores. It was pretty amazing the amount of clothes I had accumulated in a short time. I was able to make space for more really great and sexy outfits.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?