Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am thinking that I’d like to be finally done with my chest hair. I can’t afford a salon whenever this pandemic eases to the point I feel safe enough. There are DIY devices like No-no and others. I’ve heard horror stories. Spill, ladies spill

Hi Harietta,
      I’m with Celeste on this one. Nothing I like more than a relaxing bubble bath during which I shave my chest (doesn’t need to be done that often) my lower arms and under arms (once a week) and legs ( maybe twice week). Doesn’t take long at all, is hugely enjoyable and I feel gloriously smooth afterwards.
      With love as always
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I stay completely shaved. What my IPL doesnt get i shave. IPL or laser won’t do much for light or grey hair so wax or shaving is needed. I was not impressed with the NoNo reviews, so i passed on that one.

Shaving really doesn’t take that long and the IPL is steadily reducing the amount of what will need to be shaved.

Anonymous

My rule of thumb for no-no (and any other product for that matter). If it’s advertised on day time TV, think twice about its claims!

I have a spare role of duct tape

I have tried products like nair which leaves an awful smell. I find shaving especially for those of us with light hair, to still be the best way to feel smooth. Nothing like a shave in the shower and followed up with slipping on a bra or satin blouse and feel the fabric against my body afterwards. Simply divine

I’m surprised that no one has suggested an epliator.  I’ve been using one for years and wouldn’t do without it. After using it many times the hair seems to stop growing, or is it, just my old age. lol  I find if you start using it held over the hair and just getting a few until you get used to it.  This procedure will thin the crop until you get used to it.,  It there’s a will, there’s a way, I say.

Hi Harietta

I have tried them all

IPL  didnt work because most of my hair is light coloured

NoNo was a bust, just didnt work for me

Creams worked, but I burned myself several times by leaving it on ok

Shaving worked, but I have a lot of hair and it grows quickly

I use an epilator on my legs, and torso

I use neets wax gel strips on my back and chest, after the first few times its no too bad for pain

hope thi helps

I’m currently trying to do the same thing. I have tried woman’s tough Nair and man’s chest Nair. The latter is definitely better, but doesn’t do well on deep dark chest hairs, may be the hairs need to be longer.

I’m gonna try wax or an epilator on them. The Nair works well on arms and shallower hairs. The fem applicator is definitely better.

I plucked most of the deep and mature chest hairs out, that’s just relaxing for me. I know call me a masochist.

I do love the feeling of shaving in the bath though.

Love Trish

Sally Hanson wax kit. But chose where you’re going to use it, because the wax can get stringy and drop into undesirable locations, you don’t want to try to get that out of carpet or upholstery. But the wax works well as long as your hair in question is about 1/4″ long.

Bridgette

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?