• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am thinking of the No No hair removal system for my legs and chest. Ideas?

NO and NO!

Professional Laser: High price but very effective process

Razor: Cheap and easy, but not a permanent solution. Start with your face first use a fresh razor when shaving your face. Shaving cream is a plus for a close shave. Legs and other body parts

Chemical hair removal: A chemical depilatory is a cosmetic preparation used to remove hair from the skin. Common active ingredients are salts of thioglycolic acid and thiolactic acids. These compounds break the disulfide bonds in keratin and also hydrolyze the hair so that it is easily removed.

Tweezing: For eyebrows or pesky little wild hairs here and there. Remember buy a nice pair of tweezers.

Waxing: Long term but not permanent. Painful for some. Waxing last anywhere from three to six weeks depending on your hair type.

Electrolysis: painful, slow but permanently kills hair follicles. At some point after a fair amount of laser treatment one will have to tidy up with electrolysis

Epilator: device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out! Sounds fun!

ILP: is a broad-spectrum light that’s scattered across the skin to help with permanent hair reduction. It directs light at the melanin (the pigment that gives the skin/hair its colour) in the hair follicle, damaging the root and helping to break the cycle of regrowth. Don’t expect instant results, but with regular use, it can help prevent unwanted hair from reaching the skin surface. Energy, frequency, skin and hair colour are all determining factors in the efficacy of the treatment.

Hope this helps…. I use a ILP and it works amazingly well, I have tried both: professional laser, and electrolysis  as well.

-SR-

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

No No is a waste of money.  Stick with what works.

• Shaving – cheap short term hair removal.  Lots of femme bang for the buck if you throw in a bath!
      • Epilating – medium term hair removal at an affordable price
      • Laser/IPL – long term hair removal at a luxury price

Do not use No-No! Hair removal cream (try a test area first) or epilator (watch out for and do not go near (with an epilator) varicose veins). Waxing. Possibly electrolysis. But No-No? No!

Araminta.

I purchased my wife a NoNo when they first came out and she didn’t like it at all. We were able to return it during the trial period with no problems and a full refund… Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi

Sometimes we have a five minute presentation on British television by no -no…and they make it look amazing….

yet the general consensus here is that they are rubbish…..how very enlightening, because they are not cheap, especially if they are no good…thanks everyone!!!

Grace xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?