Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello is there anyone around my area? Someone give guidelines n lead me ??  I’ve just now starting n need a helping hand

Welcome Paula!

Which part maybe we could meet as I go southwest Arkansas

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paula,  welcome. We can be found very much everywhere and in time being here I’m sure you’ll find someone close to where your from. Happy to hear your wife is supportive it certainly makes our dressing so much more meaningful when we can share it with someone who is close to our hearts . Here you have many also to chat ,share each other’s experiences with and with some make wonderful friendships. Enjoy all that we have to offer and hope your journey now can be explore with help and support from a community that cares . Very nice meeting you. Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Paula. Welcome to CDH!

I am in the area. I’ll be glad to offer you some tips/answer your questions if I can.

Gaby 💜

Tips on make up

Anonymous

Paula,

For tips in makeup, first, you need to have some. Do you? If you don’t, you will very likely need the basics, which will include foundation, lipstick, rouge, eyeliner, mascara, eye shadows. And then… practice, a lot.

Sequence? Foundation should be as close as possible to your skin tone. Then you would apply the eye shadow (Try getting a small kit with maybe only two matching shades, or if you go for a large palette, that’s ok, but you may end up only using very few colors. Then eyeliner, rouge, and finally lipstick. Lipstick, you can get the reddest of the reds, or something a bit toned down, doesn’t really matter, as this is for practice.

How to apply it? Best suggestion, look for some basic makeup tips on youtube. As you make progress, you will be adding more items. Concealers, corrector, highlighter. Primer, translucent powder, etc.

I know that shopping for make up and for your own women’s clothes is not easy at first. But well… if you are not willing to do it in person, do it online. And if I was you, stay away from expensive brands. Are they better? Yes, they usually are. But you don’t need them at this time. Stick to drugstore brands. ELF is a good one for beginners (ELF stands for Eyes, Lips, Face). Earn your brownie points, by putting effort into it. Crawl, then walk, then run. 🙂

Gaby ♥

Anonymous

South Mississippi here I used to live in southaven

Think we could meet sometime? I’m from Batesville

Anonymous

I moved to brookhaven only come up that way to see family

What you enjoy doing now ?

Hi Paula, Welcome you have come to the right place,I used to live on the coast but I also lived around Jackson, I’n in Ca. now check out my profile, I’m an older Lady but I would love to be your friend.If their is anything I can do for you just ask. XXX Coral

Hi Paula

You say you “now need a hand”. Perhaps if you describe your experience up until now, it would be easier for others to help guide you and give you advice.

A friend girl dared me to let her dress me and after I liked it  she put makeup on me put me n dress and shaved my hair   Went to town dressed filed her car up with gas and she had me pose outside Dollar General while open and take pics

How are you doing today

Thank you for your response

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?