Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Gurlz
      I am a newbie but not new as I have replied and offered thanks a few times… yet I don’t think I have posted here? If I have… then I am just a confused Red Head!!

I live in Alberton Gauteng South Africa. Hi to the Gurlz in SA and the World! I have been in contact and become friends with a quite a few gurlz but with a focus on local. Visit my profile, I have completed it in full.

If there are others close to me I would love to make contact… we need to support each other wherever possible!!

As Trish said, my feminine side was imprinted early and I dreamed of being a girl from about 8 years old… transition was not an option last century so I was in “batting” in stealth mode for the fist half century of my life – those that know a bit about Cricket as a sport will understand what I am saying 😃.

About 4 weeks ago my SO discovered Roxie – a Terrifingly awesome experience ever, in my life – I have written replies to others to this effect… but in short my SO accepts and supports me 100%. Changes had to be made but I have moved from Macho Shit Head to an emotional, understanding supportive SO in drab and a special gurlfriend as Roxie. In drab we have gone shopping for Roxie together – what more can a gurl ask for!!??

Yesterday I had my navel pierced – with a ball on top and a jewel in the button hole – as a hidden celebration that I can touch through my clothing 24/7 – it feels sooo good and reassuring of where I am today!!

CDH has been the best place to start my new open lifestyle – no more lies – and it is a challenge to logout at night but one has to sleep a little…

All the best to those experienced ladies that gave me support and I hope to return that support to those just starting the journey (with me).

Hugs Roxanne – Roxie.

Greta
      Duchess

Wonderful story Roxy. Im in UK but love Gauteng

X

Greta

Hi, hello, and welcome back to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Roxy .. welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Roxie,

Welcome to CDH!  Congratulations on having a supportive SO.

Alice

Hi Roxanne,

So nice to read your story! It sounds like you and your SO are in a good place.

– Robyn

Hi Roxy

Welcome to CDH. Best site for cd/tg in the world. I am transgender. I love to chat and post messages here, everybody is so friendly an supportive here. And I totally agree to that transition wasn’ t an option in Sweden either last century. I regret I didn’t come out as tg a long time ago. Cherish your SO she seems amazing. BTW I sometimes listen to music from SA. Nàdine is a favorite of mine.

Lots of Hugs

Lily, Rose

Anonymous

Hi Lily-Rose
        Yes, my SO is a great Lady!!!

Will always look after her, no matter what mode I am in…

I listen to music on LM Radio, my music from last century! Pop Rock and other genre’s that are all good! They have an app and live streaming options…

Yes Nadine is awesome in English and Afrikaans and she looks great as Well!!

Hugs Roxie.

Anonymous

Hi Roxy welcome to CDH awesome story for sure. Been on here for few days and the community has been the best.

Best wishes

Donna

Welcome Roxanne!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?