Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Although it’s usually the goal of casual, occasional CDs like me to go out derssed en femme’ to blend in; I must say, that this is a worthy goal, to be perceived as a woman, and treated as such by all. However, on my one, and only time in public, for an event, described elsewhere; I was more than gratified that adult males saw me as a woman, so much so, that I was hit on repeatedly, and asked for my phone number by quite a few of those I encountered that night. You just have to experience it to understand how empowering this feeling is. First, you know you were born a genetic male, but, you’d rather present yourself in public as a female, and are successfully doing so; so much so, that males are flirting with you, wanting to be with you, spending time with you, and wanting to see you again. Thou I never identified as gay, and have no interest in that lifestyle, in a way, being seen as worthy of male attention, just confirms to me, how successful, my passing is. That’s the most female empowering feeling I’ve ever had. It surprised me, overwhelmed me, really. As I thought about the implications, that, as a female, I could date males. I was amazed at how easily manipulated they could be. I was more than pleasantly surprised. My eyes were opened for the first time, about the total power females have over males; when those guys think they are getting a woman’s approval, even though I’ve never felt like any kind of woman, even when so attired. Let me just end this by saying I felt a new kind of high, euphoria, from the way I was perceived by them as an attractive female, they paid me deference, regarded me as flirt worthy, and did their best to convince me that I should give them my phone number. The pleasure I felt, from my goal more than achieved was an all over sensation of near orgasmic proportions. Unless you’ve dared to do this, you’ll never realize how satisfying it is. Next time you go out dressed, dare to interact with strangers, specifically males; and see how easily fooled many are. To all of us, CDs, TGs, TSs, and Shemales, in transition, or not, let’s celebrate female empowerment!

Totally understood, Sweetie.

In guy mode I am 100% hetero, but as Julie I find – even though I don’t want to “be with” a man – I crave male attention.  To be asked to dance, to be chatted up, to even be hit on, all are things she’d like to experience.  Even being held by a man. Julie wants to experience all that it means to be a woman, and this is high on the list,

On a recent Girls Day Out, one of my Sister Friends pointed out that appreciating the male form is OK. She is married to a wonderful guy, and there’s nothing sexual about it.  To quote an old joke, Just because you bought a car doesn’t mean you can’t look around the showroom.

On 2 different outings, I have been approached by men – once dancing at a club where he wanted to dance with me (and did), and the other time at a bar where we danced and chatted and he asked if I was on Instagram. (I wasn’t then – but I sure am now!)

I have no idea where this will go, but as with prior levels of my Feminine Journey, I am interested in seeing which direction it takes me.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Julie Shaw.

Hi honey, I have the same feeling. Haven’t been out en femme yet but want to. I Latin dance and part of me so much wants to be seen as a woman. The thought of putting my hand on top of his send shivers down my spine. Letting him spin and lead me. I accepted that these feelings are natural, especially whilst en femme, that doesn’t mean they don’t scare me.

Love Trish

Stevie65
      Lady

It is only great until that point when you open your mouth and try and talk like a woman… thats when the enjoyment can change. It is fine to suggest to go out and interact with them but there comes a time when that voice will either make or break it… Either way it sounds like fun even though I am not close to talking or sounding like a woman.

Stevie

If you’re interested, and willing to take the time, there are alternatives to sounding male when you speak. You can seek out a voice instructor, of which there are several, to practice your speech in an higher register to better achieve a female sound. It does take daily practice, repeated work on certain sounds, and raising the timbre of your voice to emulate that of a female. If you can sing in a high tenor, you can get there. If not, like me, for instance, you could achieve a convincing contralto; which is what most woman speak in. Sopranos are rare, so a contralto should work. Voice lessons for those who can afford it also help, since males tend to slur words more than females. It’s called diction, and woman have mastered it. You can too, with practice. Listen to how they speak, sounding out each syllable separately. You can do it if you give it a shot. For me, a deep alto is my best I can hope for.

Only if you think that.

I don’t bother feminising my voice half the time – I’m not a real woman, so why pretend I am when it’s obvious?

People take me as I am or not at all.

No-one comments on my voice, only my appearance. The appearance is what draws them in, it’s up to you how far you want to stretch the illusion – but people like that we cross dress (or they don’t, or are indifferent) – so no big deal.

Do what feels like you!

Love Laura

Anonymous

Congratulations on your successful outing, Gretchen.  Thanks for the suggestion too.

There’s a lot of love out there for cross dressers. We’re seen as brave, beautiful individuals by a surprising number of people of all sexual orientations and genders.

I’ve been hit on too many times to count, and  while I enjoy the flirting, I am very careful to make sure that my married status is known and respected – with the maximum of sensitivity, unless pushed, when the inner bitch comes forward.

Needless to say, some people find that attractive too… oh well!

Be careful, girls – there’s a lot of love out there for us, but some people have a hard time dealing with the way we look, both positively and negatively.

It really is a kind of power, and with power comes the “R” word.

Love Laura

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?