• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls. Now i’m sure many of you can relate to some of the most ridiculous things people say, you know the ones, they are the neanderthal people in society, who never move forward and believe everything other people say. I want to hear things you have heard, or had said to you. I’ll start you off with a couple of common misconceptions, people come out with….

1. All cross dressers are Gay
      2. All homosexuals have Aids.

To us, this sounds totally absurd, but some people actually believe it!!! so come on girls, lets see if we can add a few more ridiculous and untrue statements to the list….

Fiona xxx

Steffy
      Lady

Masturbation will make you go blind.

Continue to prove that one wrong.  #20/20

Anonymous

I’ve heard that all gay men want to be women…

I’m not gay but like, even as a kid I got that was pretty far off the mark. Generally I think it boils down to misconceptions between gender and sexuality, and a lack of exposure.

woman wear female clothing, men wear men clothing, then why do woman wear men clothing, x dressing is a sin, men don;t wear dresses and put on make up. i could go on but i see others have posted a few.  are you queer ? what ever that means. fag-get to comes to mind. i hate all the bad words people call us x dressers. we are all human.

Anonymous

When I was little I heard the word transvestite being used about a man who wore women’s clothing and thought “that must be what I am”. I looked it up in my mum’s dictionary (circa 1940s) and it said something along the lines of “a sexual perversion in which a man wears items of women’s clothing”. Yikes! I was a “sexual pervert” at the age of 6. As such I discarded that term. Crossdresser came next so I decided to use that term, until the days of the internet and I found a site that described transvestites as those who wore women’s clothing and crossdressers as transvestites who did it for a sexual fetish. Then I found a site that had it the other way around, then another that stated that crossdressers were gay transvestites. Huh?
      Labels are dangerous things in the wrong hands.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?