• This topic has 9 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies it’s lovely to be here with you all and I look forward to making new friends. I’m Selina a mature gay slim cross dresser from Lincolnshire in the UK. Although I’ve been dressing for over ten years I’ve been very much in the closet only. Venturing outside four or five times while I’m fully dressed for meets with gentleman friends. Usually late at night when it’s dark. But I’ve decided this year I’m going to step out of my comfort zone. I’m going to Hull pride in July and will be going as Selina. I’ve reserved an hotel room for two nights the one before and the night of the event. I’ll be checking in as my male self and try the local lgbtq scene that night as a male.  But in the morning I’ll transform into the female trying to get out. I plan on a classy outfit cute summer dress flat sandals a nice cropped short sleeve jacket hat and handbag.  Maybe a scarf but will need to find a clip for it.  Obviously I’ll have a wig but I got one online well I thought I did and when it arrived turned out to be extensions but may still wear it a blonde short cut bob. Magnetic eye lashes and false finger and toe nails. I’ll be at the train station for 10.45 in time for the parade at 11.00 through the city centre to west park for an afternoon of fun filled events. Then at five thirty the party in the park begins which I got a ticket for early to make sure I didn’t miss out performing will a few djs several drag artists and singing groups and a couple of lads from west life and sorry don’t remember the other boy band and will be partying late into the night carefree gracefully and openly as the girl I want to show off

Selina xx

Hi Selina, and welcome. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in Hull. I suspect you will have a wonderful time. I know I did. I was there a few years ago and found the trans community to be welcoming, even to a Yank like me from Arizona! Take care. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous
      Lady

It sounds like you have everything prepared and will have a wonderful experience out in the daylight for the first time for the world to see. I know you won’t ever forget it and we girls look forward to reading all about your experience. You are an inspiration to the sisterhood. Have fun and let Selina blossom.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Selina,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Selina,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome Selina! It sounds like you have a well planned trip to Hull. I hope you have the best time!

It’s wonderful to meet you,

Lara

Hi Selina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As for having the plans allready set girl congrats for a wonderful time ahead have fun and be sure to take plenty of pictures as we all want to know how it went  hugs girl..

Stephanie  Bass

Hi Selina, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Selina welcome to CDH. I’m also from Lincolnshire so not too far away

Anonymous

Hello Selina,

Good luck on the next step. I wish you all the best. There alot of caring and knowledgeable women  here. Don’t hesitate to come to the group with any questions or encouragement you may need. I am sure you will get helpful and positive feedback.  I look forward  to getting to know you better.  Hugs and Kisses Amber

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?