• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This morning I had a great experience. I have a friend, she and I had worked together for years and we work out 4 days a week together. I decided to tell her this morning about my crossdressing and she was supportive. She told me it did not surprise her because I had been letting my grow and I pierced my ears and manicured my nails. She also told me her son who is in his twenties is in the same boat and she understood completely. I told her that if her son ever wanted to talk we could figure things out together and be supportive of each other. It has been nice and it feels good to tell someone about who I am and what I like.

Terri
      Duchess

Telling someone about your femme side is often a life changing event. I remember meeting another person like myself over 40 yrs ago like it was yesterday. Im so happy you opened up to your friend

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Nice to hear Alla. Opening up about one’s cross dressing to someone who is accepting and understanding is indeed a very good feeling. I have done that to a handful of people so far, all who have responded in a positive manner. It helps relieve that sense of isolation a CD’er can feel and makes it easier to be the real you.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is such a relief to find someone accepting and supportive. This could be a new door opening for you.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Beautiful to hear ❤️…

Hi Alla 😘

I want so bad to let it out. Would love to have someone close to me to talk with.

xoxo

Erica❤️

Anonymous

Alla
      What a sweet and lovely day that was. So great to have someone to confide with. Continued blessings
      Hugs Ginger

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?