• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, wonderful ladies of CDH, I have a request for a little input. I have been known as Jenni on CDH, and I started a Transgender Heaven account yesterday under the name Jenni. However, I am now thinking of this in the sense of “What would I like my legal name to be when I become female?”, as my wife and I had a very substantial discussion about where I want to go with my body in the future. I have made an appt for next week to begin the HRT process, and I am heavily leaning towards having SRS in the next year or two. I will be changing my entire name. I believe I have my middle and last name secured, but as my first name, what do you think, Jenni or Jenna? I might even go with something else, but those are my early choices. Thanks for your help!! 😘

Why not Jane? Then you could be Jean, Jennie, or another variations. You could even change diminutives without actually changing your name.

Araminta.

How about Jenny?

Alice

Aoife
      Lady

Another for the classic “Jenny.” Best derivative of the name IMO, always liked the ones I’ve met who go by that most. Knew a girl with the given name Jenny and she was a delight.

Anonymous

I like Jenni, but prefer the spelling “Jenny”.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?