• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went out to look at some different building products for some upcoming projects, I was feeling confident and frisky so decided to do it femme(from the neck down). I chose my black skinny jeans with black suede booties, a fully enhanced pink plaid mid sleeve top and a simple necklace, I was happy with my look. I had to visit a number of stores, but Home Depot was the most fun. Upon entering the store I apparently caught the attention of a 50ish female employee who was staring hard enough that she crashed the cart she was pushing directly into a product display knocking things over, she quickly glanced at what she had done, then back to me, I simply nodded and said good morning before moving on. I recieved a few other glances as I moved throughout the store, then while heading for the tool section I noticed a man walking towards me, checking me out. I was looking at a new cordless saw(I like my battery operated toys tools), this same man had turned around, followed me, and then came up  sharing the virtues of a different brand in a friendly manner, I replied in kind. He chatted me up a bit more as I continued to compare items and then he left me. I noticed him walk by the end of the aisle, still looking, a few more times before I left. It was a good day that boosted my confidence another notch, and my gf enjoyed the story of me being hit on.

Anonymous

I wish I had that confidence. I did go out with skinny Jean’s once, quick stop to a supermarket on a weekday morning ran in and out and it was a woman clarck that could not take her eyes off me. I wish it had been attraction but alas I saw the scrutany in those eyes. They were just tight blue Jean’s with a jacket.  I seem to pull it back most of the time. I wish my booties saw more sunlight. Maybe people like you will give me more confidence. 😚

Anonymous

Your toys tools faux pas made me chuckle.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?