Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I wanna ask what do you think is your best feature about your body, the most attractive or sexy part about yourself u like the most? I think my legs are my best but I also like my breast and my eyes.. maybe my lips. I don’t know, I love me hehe.. what about you?

Rea Snow
      Lady

For me its always been my legs, since my teens legs and arms have always looked fem and the few times I could shave them even more so.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Legs and eyes for me in my opinion-oh and I guess mmy hair! 🙂
      Cyn

I like my whole body. After years of abuse and not looking after myself, it still works and looks good! No-one believes my age….which pleases me.

I would have to say my legs as I often received compliments about them.  In fact, several cis-gender women including my little sister have voiced feelings of jealousy toward my legs.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Definitely have to say my legs, though when I was younger my sisters always told me how jealous they were of my long full eyelashes.

Women still tell me how jealous they are of my eyelashes, Marie.  My sister-in-law complains to me about it almost everytime we see each other.

legs, eyes and butt for me

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’v been told I have great legs. I love to wear pantyhose and show them off. When I’m in nice pantyhose, sexy shoes and a short dress and view myself in the mirror, it’s hard for me to believe the legs in the mirror are mine.

I’ve heard it said, “the legs are the last thing to go”. That’s good, because the rest of me is not like it was in my teens and twenties. Back then I used to love to show my legs at their sexy looking best to keep the attention on them and not so much the rest of me. That’s even more important now.

Anonymous

I think my legs still look good and I have a nice bum! My bust is pretty good for an old girl!

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

For me it’s legs and butt

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?