Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Our cross dressing is such a visual art.   Many of us enjoy dressing and posting posting pictures.  When facing quarantine restrictions,  I’m wondering how we might have a more interactive time.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Jennifer, thanks for raising a very interesting question. In my previous job as CEO, prior to retiring (three years ago) I used to do video chats where I would share information and interview politicians and senior staff for the benefit of the staff of the organization. They really enjoyed watching the videos. There are lots of YouTube videos made by CDs out there. Some are useful chats with helpful tips; some are just posers wanting air time. But I’m all for getting virtual.
      Have a lovely rest of the week,
      Hugs, Krista.

DeLora
      Lady

For me a CD videoconference would be awesome. There are no CD groups anywhere near me, so I am not able to meet other CDs.
      I would like a video conference group that is more like a peer support group where members could meet once a week, or once a month to chat about life, share experiences and learn from peers.

No video version of CDH for me thank you. Being on here is like immersing oneself in a really good book where your imagination provides mostly stunning visuals. I remember a thread a while back that showed that many of us lose a sense of reality sometimes on the site, mentally believing ourselves to be in actual girl talk, why burst that beautiful bubble. There are many times that I log in in less than a visually acceptable state (unkempt) but I’m relaxed and comfy.

Policing video from potential explicit abuse would be yet another nightmere.

If you have friends on here that like the idea get their e-mail from them and have at it.

Most of these are either participating in or viewing monologues.  We have a platform for that, it’s called youtube.

As for video chat, I think there are a lot of problems.  I think most people when they chat are not dressed to the nines.  Very few are going to get themselves all made up for a short video chat.  There are many people who don’t want their pictures up here.  I think fewer still want to speak on camera.  So this is going to reduce the population of active participants.  Ever get up from chat to take care of something in the house, then return later and catch up on the conversation?  With video chat everyone will see you are AFK,  I’ve seen in chat several threads going at the same time.  That would be confusing in video chat.  I think moderating a video chat is going to be a logistical nightmare.

In short, I don’t see this happening.

Well I do enjoy video chat when all dolled up and many sites allow you the option of turning on the camera or just staying with texting.

I would be very weary of being on video.

Just so many dodgy people out there an it would make us particularly vulnerable imho.

Not a chance of me being up for that any time soon.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?